Ch. 24: Ninth Seat vs. a Rebel

-A little while back-

"Look Rindou... How long do you intend in sulking?" Tsukasa asked.

"But.. Megishima, Isshiki, Kuga... I just feel bad for 'em ya know? They went and got themselves removed from the Elite Ten sheesh!" Rindou said pouting and crossing her arms.

"We didn't have much choice. It was for the sake of Central, as I'm sure you are aware." Azami said.

"Whatever! I still ain't the least bit happy about it, and that's that!"

"Hahaha! You've always been the stubborn one, Kobayashi."

"More importantly, Headmaster... I think best we get on topic at hand." Nene said.

"Hm? Ah. Yes. The auditorium is certainly on the edge of its seat, that's to be sure. Now then... Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. We seek the truly strong!"

"Tsukasa! Tea! Make it hot!" Rindou said.

"Yes, yes.. hold on a second, Rindou." Tsukasa walks away from the table.

"Oh! Me too!" Akio said raising his hand.

"Hm, okay Akio." Tsukasa nodded.

"Eizan... you're the youngest here, you should be making it." Nene said pushing her glasses up.

"No fuckin' way, Kinokuni! Who do you think you are, you bitch?!" Eizan stood up from his seat.

"Oi! Runt! Shit that potty mouth of yours!" Rindou also stood up from her seat and pointed at Eizan.

"Wh... Runt?! Why you..." Eizan couldn't say much back.

"Just when I thought we'd gotten rid of the resident noisy runt, Kuga.. forgot we still have one more." Nene said.

"Hmph."

"Would you like to manage this school with us as your friends and allies, as a member of the Elite Ten?" Azami said after the Elite Ten members' little argument.

"Then, let us begin the competition for the 3 open seats among our ranks.. The Elite Ten Battle Royale!"

"So... How do you all see it?" Saito asks.

"You mean who do we think will be left? Hm.. Who indeed.." Momo said.

"I mean, it's gotta be the third years, right? It'd be pretty tough for any second year to beat them. Of course, if Kuga or Isshiki or any of them are here, well, that'd be a different story." Rindou stated.

"How long is it gonna take you to drop that?" Eizan asked.

"It is quite sad that they're no longer here.. I was able to eat their food whenever I asked.." Akio sighs
.
.
.
There was a few third years already, and most students have been defeated.

"Strong, huh?" Tsukasa said as he places tea down for Rindou and Akio. "Goes to show just how hard it is to make it all the way to your third year here."

"You." The big third year said looking at a certain direction. "You've been standing there for some time. I hope you don't intend on continuing to do so for the remainder of this battle. Akira Hayama."

"...hm? Ah. My apologies. I do indeed intend on participating. I was just thinking. So then, would you do me the honor of being my opponent, senpai?" Hayama looked at the third year deadly.

Not too long, Hayama was able to defeat the third years. Even the Elite Ten members were surprised. Akio leans his head on his hand, knowing that something like this would happen.

"Oh?"

"It's over. It's been decided. These will be the chef to help lead Central. Members of the new Totsuki Academy's Elite Ten Council!"