Ch. 28: Bouts End and A New Beginning Starts

READ THIS FIRST PLEASE!!
So this lazy ass author will be skipping the Rebels vs Central battle but there will be some of it in the beginning. Sorry! I choose to skip it cause I don't want to do the battles too long and I would like to move on from the battle. There'll be a short summary of what happened after this note and read or watch the original for it makes better sense than in the fanfic. But again, sorry!
-Author
_____________________

In the second bout, on the Rebels team, Megishima, Kuga, and Mimisaka participates, going against Rindou, Tsukasa, and Saito from the Central team. The results... The three participants of Rebels team lost making the Central the winner of the second bout.

In the third bout, on the Rebels team, Yukihira, Takumi, and Megumi participates, going against Saito, Eizan and Momo from the Central team. The results... Yukihira and Takumi from the Rebels team won as Momo from Central won.

In the fourth bout, Azami becomes judge along with two other uninvited guests name Decora and Courage, both First-Class WGO Officers. The only remaining judge from before was Anne. On the Rebels team, Erina, Isshiki, and Takumi participates, going against Momo, Tsukasa, and Rindou. The results... Erina from the Rebels team won as Tsukasa and Rindou from Central won.

In the fifth bout, front the Rebels team, Yukihira, Erina, and another person name Hiroshi participates, going against Akio, Tsukasa, and Rindou. This round is to be a team round. The results... the Rebel team wins.

In the end, the Rebels won. But everyone was also stripped naked for Azami seemed to like the dish but was denying it. He left the arena and the Rebels celebrated. The Rebels were now seated as one of the Elite Ten and Senzaemon says he retires from headmaster and asks Yukihira. Yukihira decides that Erina takes that. Everyone else agrees. Headmaster Erina and Yukihira takes First seat.

Akio watched the Rebels from afar with a small smile. He looks at Erina as Erina also looked at him and gave him a smile. Akio was nearly in tears and hugs Erina. The moment Akio hugs Erina, he cried despite being half naked at that moment.

"Akiocchi!!" Yuki yells as she also hugs them and then everyone else hugs them.

Akio could only cry in the moment, feeling all sorts of emotions. Proud, happy, glad, relieve, stress, and love. At this moment, he wanted to be treated like any other little brother. And that's what he got.

Then the students who were in the audience were panicking as they were wondering if they will be expelled but Yukihira spoke.

"Huh? What are you saying? I'm not going to expel you all. Look, here's the deal. I'll bet my First seat on a Shokugeki. And any of you are free to challenge me! Truth is, I can't beat Nakiri, and I haven't beaten Rindou-senpai, Tsukasa-senpai, or any of the senpais in a one-on-one battle, so... I'm basically just an interim First Seat. Which means your don't have to wager anything against me in out matches! Join me in polishing out skills. Out in these fun, fun wastelands, we'll go at it!"

At that moment, that's when Akio truly, truly realized that he might like this dude who used to worked at a diner.

After the battle ended, everyone was now going back to Tokyo with, of course, with their uniforms on. On the train, Akio and Yukihira sat next to each other.

"So... How's your freedom?" Yukihira smiles at Akio.

"I- uh." Akio blushes seeing Yukihira's smile but tries to play it cool. "It's nice..."