2

jungwoo left a milk bottle everyday at her doorstep. this went on for about a week. after a while y/n got curious and decided to wake up and hour earlier to catch her milk supplier.

6 am. her alarm sounded off. she wanted to sleep more but finding her milk supplier is more important. she walked over to her door and tiptoed to take a peek outside. after a few minutes her eyes widened at the sight of her neighbor from across coming out of his  apartment and carefully putting down the milk bottle on her doorstep. she opened the door while he was crouching down.

jungwoo looked like a deer caught in headlights. he didn't say a word. he immediately ran back to his room before y/n could say anything.

it was him?y/n's heart started pounding.she smiled at the thought of her cute neighbor making this nice gesture. she went back inside to prepare for school and make sure she looks nice enough for when she's going to greet her nice neighbor.

jungwoo was watching from his peephole to check if the coast is clear. he didn't want to run into y/n because he might die of embarrasment. he didn't know y/n was watching from her peephole too. when jungwoo got out he checked left and right before walking towards the elevator.

cute. she giggled to herself. when she saw jungwoo walking towards the elevator she immediately ran infront of him to stop him in his tracks.

"hi!" she grinned after stepping infront of jungwoo.

jungwoo was frozen. he didn't know what to do.

"i know you're a little shy,well not a little but a lot,but that's not the point!" the waved her hands which jungwoo couldn't help but smile at cause she looked so cute.

there it is. that smile he was looking for.

"you're smiling." y/n grinned.

jungwoo just nodded.

"i just wanted to thank you for the milk. i was going through something and that cheered me up a lot." y/n happily said.

y/n stopped talking,she didn't realize how good looking he was until now that she's said more than 2 sentences to him.

"i'm y/n. lee y/n" she said after realizing she's been staring at him for too long. she reached out her hand. jungwoo stared at her hand for a while then slowly reached for it.

"jungwoo." he softly said.

his voice was so soft just like his cheeks. y/n tried to resist the urge to pinch his fluffy cheeks.

"kim jungwoo."