30

this books is ending soon!thank you to my readers <3

jungwoo pov

"so do i get to meet your dad soon?" i asked y/n while we were having breakfast.

"we're not exactly on good terms." y/n said. "we haven't spoken since we last saw each other." 

"maybe this is the time to reach out to him?" 

"you're probably right." she said then smiled at me

as we were heading out y/n stopped in her tracks she was looking at an old woman outside of our building.

"why?you know her?" i asked her.

"yeah..sunwoo's mom." she said.

"maybe she's looking for you." i said.

"i don't know." she said then squeezed my hand. "i'll just greet her. i don't know if you know but i'm pretty close with his family."

i nodded then we approached the lady.

"Hi Mrs. Sung." y/n said.

"Omo y/n i'm sorry to bother you on a saturday." Mrs. Sung said.

"gwenchana...uhm this is jungwoo." y/n paused for a while. "my boyfriend." 

i bowed to her. "it's nice to meet you Mrs. Sung."

Mrs. Sung just looked a little disappointed but it's obvious she was just trying to hide it. "that's wonderful...really great."

"can i help you with anything Mrs. Sung?" y/n said.

"oh it's okay don't bother anymore it's not important." she said then she turned around.

"wait!" i suddenly called for her. "you can talk to y/n for a while." i turned to y/n "i'll do the groceries alone,you can catch up with her." i told her quietly.

"you sure?" she asked me softly then i nodded. 

"let's have tea Mrs. Sung." y/n said. "it's cold out here."

i saw them go inside the building and i went to buy groceries alone.

y/n pov

i handed Mrs. Sung a cup of tea. she looked a little nervous.

"y/n." she finally spoke.

"i don't exactly know what happened to you and my son." she sounds really sad. "but as his mother it really hurts me to see him like this." she said.

"what do you mean?"

"he's been drinking twice as much,doesn't eat. he always screams your name when he goes home drunk." she said.

"mianhe." i apologized. it's not my fault but i felt guilty.

"so why did you two break up?" i got a little uncomfortable. how do i tell my ex's mom that his son was cheating on me?and that he was the one who broke it off.

"he broke up with me Mrs. Sung." i said. "it just didn't work out."

"he cheated on you didn't he." 

i looked down. i can't look at her in the eyes it'll break my heart.

"aish that punk." 

"i'm sorry Mrs. Sung." i apologized again.

"does that young man treat you well?" i looked at her she was now smiling at me so i smiled back.

"yes he does."

"do you love him?"

"very much so." i admitted.

"that's good then,you deserve this." she said and i felt relieved.

"as his mom i didn't want to believe that he'd cheat on a girl." she sounded so disappointed. "and you guys were together for so long,no other girl was able to do that."

"i'm really sorry about sunwoo Mrs. Sung. i'm sure he'll move on soon." i said.

"that punk deserves whatever he's getting." she said then laughed.

we chatted for a while to catch up. i truly missed her. i'm glad she didn't come here to ask me to get back together with her son.

jungwoo pov

i was about to enter the building with grocery bags in both hands when Mrs. Sung stepped out and saw me.

"Hi Mrs. Sung!" i bowed and smiled at her. "are you on your way home?i'll call a cab for you." i offered.

"no it's okay i booked one already. go on inside y/n is waiting for you." she said while smiling. she's a nice lady.

i nodded. "it was nice meeting you Mrs. Sung." i said.

"jungwoo right?"

"neh." 

"take care of each other okay?" she told me.

"we will Mrs. Sung." i said happily then we said our goodbyes.

i went inside and y/n was busy washing the dishes.

"hi!" she looked behind to greet me.

"how'd it go?" i asked her.

"just fine. she was telling me about sunwoo getting drunk all the time." y/n said.

"poor him." i said sarcastically. is bad that i don't feel sorry for him?

"hey you should call your mom, it's been a week since you called her." y/n reminded me.

"oh yeah i forgot,thanks for reminding me." my mom already knew about y/n. she seemed happy with her especially after y/n facetimed her privately.

"and you should call your dad." i told her.

"fine." she finished up with the dishes and sat next to me on the couch then dialed her dad's number. he picked up after a few rings.

"hey dad." i couldn't hear what he was saying.

"yeah i'm okay...uhm i want you to meet someone...no sunwoo and i broke up....yeah,we're together....i'll go to your house then....alright see ya...bye." i couldn't hear what her dad was saying.

"so?"

"we're having lunch with them tomorrow." she smiled at me.