28

jungwoo

i woke up earlier than y/n,i stared at her features. she looks so cute with her face smushed against the pillow. after last night i think i fell 10x more inlove.

her eyes slowly fluttered open,when she saw me staring at her she suddenly covered her face with her hands.

"why are you covering your face?" i laughed at her.

"i look so ugly in the morning." she complained.

"liar." i said then kissed the top of her head.

she checked the time on her phone. "come on let's get ready." she stood up from the bed still completely naked. i just stared at her while she was walking away. she stopped before entering the bathroom then turned to me.

"aren't you coming?" she said.

i smiled then stood up and walked towards her. we took a shower together.

"i don't think i've ever had a better morning than this." i said after i finished brushing my teeth. she was still brushing her teeth when i hugged her waist.

"we'll have sexy time again tonight right?" what. i can't help it.

she spit then rinsed her mouth while i was still holding on to her waist. she put her arms around my neck then leaned to my ear.

"i'd love to." she whispered seductively to my ear which sent shivers down my spine. "but we have dinner with you dad." she said in her normal tone.

i pouted then she patted my crotch. "he's gonna miss me for a while."

"if you don't stop teasing me you're gonna get it right now on this counter." i said pulling her closer to me.

"ooohhh what a dom" she teased. "anyway let's go." she turned around and walked out.

i looked down to my area. "sorry bud,we're gonna have to wait."

while i was in class i notice one of my classmates keep smiling at me. maybe she needs something?i don't really know.

"hana keeps smiling at me for some reason." i whispered to sicheng who was next to me.

"yeah i noticed too." sicheng said while staring at hana. "what a bitch." he muttered under his breath.

"why?"

"she probably has the hots for you. the whole school knows you're with y/n why is she being such an s word." sicheng said.

"s what?"

"slut." he whispered in my ear.

"whatever,we're not close anyway."

"dude she's walking over here!" sicheng whisper yelled.

"jungwoo,hi." she said to me.

"hi hana you need something?" i asked.

"i need to bring a few things to the art studio but it's pretty heavy,can you help me?" she asked.

"i'll do i-" sicheng said but was cut off by hana. "i asked jungwoo." she said in a cold tone.

"is it those frames?" i asked while pointing to a few framed art pieces near the back door.

"yeah."

"well...fine let's go." i obliged because i'm still a gentleman. she can flirt all she wants,i'm never going to be interested in her anyway.

i carried most of the frames going to the art studio. when we were done dropping off the frames i decided to head to y/n's building so i can wait for her class to end.

"hey where are you going?" hana grabbed my wrist as i was walking out.

"to my girlfriend." i simply said.

"uhm maybe we can hang out for a while or something?grab coffee?to repay you for helping me." she said.

"you don't need to repay me it's just a few frames." i said then turned around to continue walking.

my phone suddenly rang. it was y/n calling me. "hey i'm in your building my class ended early."

"great!let's go to the restaurant together where are you i'll go to y-"

"jungwoo!" i was cut off by hana calling me.

"you didn't wait for me." she said then linked her arms with mine.

"i have to go to my girlfriend excuse me." i said while trying to get off her grip.

"hey!" y/n said standing a few feet away from us,her phone still in her ear then she closed it and walked over to us. hana's arms are still linked with mine.

"hi baby." i finally got away from her grip then walked to the love of my life who is definitely not hana smh,and hugged her waist.

"you ready to go?" y/n asked while smiling.

"yeah let's go." i turned to hana "see you around hana i gotta go." i quickly said then waved but y/n walked over to her.

"forgive him,he didn't introduce us. i'm y/n!glad to meet another friend of his." y/n smiled widely and put her hand out

"h-hi i'm hana." she said softly then shook y/n's hand.

"well we better go now,see you around hana!" y/n said then waved and walked away.

"how come you're so friendly with her she was clearly trying to flirt with me...i hated it." i said just loud enough for only her to hear.

"i know,she's so whipped for you isn't it cute?" she pinched my cheek while we were walking.

"you're not mad?"

"i would if you reciprocated." she simply said.
"besides,if you suddenly become a fuckboy and cheat on me it's not my loss anyway."

"i'd never do that."

"exactly,that's why i love you so much."

i love this girl so goddamn much. she's confident enough in herself that she doesn't feel the need to hate on another girl that tried to flirt with me.

"i love you so much more noona." i said then intertwined our fingers.