31

y/n pov

jungwoo kept cleaning my apartment even though he already did it four times since early in the morning. 

"jungwoo come eat breakfast." i said as i was rubbing my eyes.

"can't i'm cleaning." 

i rolled my eyes and walked up to him. "yah!you've been cleaning since 4am!"

he held the broom close to his chest. "i'm nervous noona." he said softly.

"you're the one who kept telling me to introduce you!" i chuckled.

"yeah!i want to but i'm just...nervous." he suddenly ran to the bedroom and burried himself under the sheets. i walked over to him and sat beside him.

"my family will love you." i whispered to a burried jungwoo. "come on burrito i don't like eating breakfast without you."

"i don't think i'll be able to eat well while i'm this nervous." jungwoo said under the sheets.

"fine i'll eat alone." i said in a grumpy tone.

"okay i'll eat i'm sorry!" he suddenly grabbed my wrist as i was getting up. 

"good,let's go." i said as i was dragging him up.

"how come you weren't nervous when i introduced you to my dad?" he asked.

"i was. i just didn't show it." i smiled at him.

jungwoo was watching me put on make up after he was done getting ready. 

"why do you put on this thing if it doesn't look any different from when you don't have it on?" he was holding my bb cream.

"it does look different...i look ugly without it." i said.

"liar." he scoffed. "this shade looks pretty on you." he was pointing at an eyeshadow color.

"really?alright i'll do that." i grinned at him. sometimes he's just so cute.

"do a peachy look." he said out of the blue.

"what?!" i started laughing.

"i overheard it from one of those make up tutorials you were watching." he was laughing too.

"you're adorable." i pinched his cheeks.