15

jungwoo pov

i was now preparing for the TBS. as expected,i don't have a friend i could room with so i was conditioning myself that i will be roomed with a professor.

"are you gonna miss me?" y/n said while folding some of my shirts. we were in my bedroom.

we were comfortable enough to be in each other's private spaces without malice. "i won't miss you it's just a few days." i said then she hit the back of my head.

"ow!!"

"i'm gonna miss you,say it back." she said.

"waeeee~ it's only a few days!" i said then she choked me. idk why this tiny little girl is so strong.

"n-noona!" i screamed while hitting her arm then she let go of my neck. "ah jinjja,why are you so clingy?i'm pretty sure you're missing sunwoo and not me." i teased her but the atmosphere turned sad.

"unbelievable." i scoffed.

"what?" she questioned me.

"tsk. you're still hung up on that guy?" i said.

"it's natural for people to relapse,and it's okay to forgive people."

"yeah whatever." i actually don't know why i feel so pissed about it.

"you'll understand once you fall inlove."

"i don't wanna fall inlove it doesn't sound fun." i said like a child.

"don't act like a baby,jungwoo." y/n rolled her eyes.

i suddenly don't feel like going to this trip anymore. it's like my gut is telling me it's a bad idea. i feel different. there's something about hearing her say that it's okay to have a "relapse" that makes me want to flip a table.

————————-
i'm hoping to finish this soon cause i have another story idea for renjun and another for yuta and i have to finish doyoung's and taeyong's pt 2 huhu