21

y/n pov

"someone told me someone grabbed your ass at the hallways." hyera whispered after plopping down on the seat next to me. i just chuckled and smiled to myself not looking up from my phone. i was texting jungwoo.

me: word spread real fast babe

uwu<3: about what? :*

me: us!

uwu<3: I'M SORRY WE SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT DO YOU FEEL BAD?ARE THEY MAKING FUN OF YOU?

me: pabo!i'm happy about it duh!

uwu<3: oh i thought you were ashamed or smth :(

me: never :*

uwu<3: i love you

me: i love you

"waaaaah you're finally dating someone again!who is it?" hyera asked.

"guess." i smirked at her. yerim entered the classroom and sat down next to hyera.

"what'd i miss?" yerim said.

"daebak..." hyera exclaimed. "it's jungwoo isn't it?"

i smiled at her,well who else could it be?i honestly didn't entertain any guys since my break up with sunwoo. jungwoo was the only one after him.

"but it couldn't have been jungwoo,he wouldn't grab your ass in public right?" hyera said.

"RIGHT?" she repeated.

"he grabbed my ass in public." i admitted. "he's gotta mark his territory yknow."

"daebak." hyera and yerim said in unison.

"i knew it!i knew you guys would end up together!" yerim cheered.

"congrats to both of you,you guys better treat us to lunch." hyera said.

jungwoo pov

noona and i decided to have late lunch together. i was a little upset though that she didn't eat earlier than usual since she's acidic and she gets an upset stomach when she doesn't eat on time.

"you should eat atleast like a piece of bread or something when it's time for lunch." i scolded her. the perks of being a boyfriend is that i can scold her now.

"fine...dad." she rolled her eyes.

"hyera and yerim know by the way." y/n smiled ay me.

"jinjja?you told them?"

"no,they found out someone grabbed my ass and i told them it was you."

i felt my face heat up. how come i'm more flustered than she is?

"are you blushing?" she giggled. "you're so cute!" she pinched my cheek.

"i'm going crazy." i mumbled.

"oh,it's sicheng,your friend." i saw y/n waving at someone then i looked behind me it was sicheng smiling at us so i motioned for him to join us.

"annyeong!" y/n waved at sicheng.

when sicheng got to our table he was about to sit next to me but y/n dragged him to sit beside her.

"so,sicheng how is jungwoo in class?" she asked immediately after sicheng sat down.

"hey!i have good grades!" i scoffed.

"yeah that's true,although he doesn't talk much." sicheng said.

y/n looked at me and gave me a little smile.

"gwenchana,maybe you're still warming up to college babe."

sicheng choked upon hearing her say "babe"

"are you okay?" y/n was patting his back. sicheng just nodded rapidly then gave me a look and i just chuckled.

"wait so...it's true that you..." sicheng pointed at me. "grabbed uhm..."

"my ass?" y/n said and sicheng nodded slowly.

"yeeaaaah." i said shyly.

"a few days ago you were just sulking about how you're just her dongsae-" i put my hand in his mouth. what a blabber mouth.

"he confessed in ikea then ran away." y/n casually said.

"yah noona!"

"what?" she shrugged. "oh,i gotta go,text me later. go straight home if your classes end earlier than mine." she stood up then gave me a peck on the lips before walking away.

sicheng was just staring at me with his mouth open.

"you're a hero among us freshmen." he said.

"wae?"

"you got yourself a noona!and not just any noona it's y/n daebak." he slumped in his seat.

i laughed at how exaggerated he makes things seem. i feel incredibly lucky though but i wish these guys would stop objectifying her. i love her because she's an amazing person. big bonus that she's incredibly gorgeous. i don't deserve her but i promised to myself i'll compromise by taking care of her the way she always deserved.