17

jungwoo pov

"noona,i know you treat me like a little brother but you really don't have to take me to school." i said. y/n and i are waiting for the bus. i know she's just not saying it but she's worried about me not having any friends.

"ani!i have to go to school early." y/n said.

"at 6 am?" 

"y-yeah." y/n said.

"your class is at 10 you think i don't know that?" i scoffed.

"whatever just shut up." y/n said.

the bus arrived and we sat down. she was by the window. immediately after sitting down i felt her head on my shoulder.

"don't move i'm gonna sleep." y/n said.

"pabo." i chuckled then pulled her padded jacket since it was open and she might be cold.

we arrived in school after a short while. there were buses by the parking lot so i guess that's for us.

"noona." i said. y/n was clinging onto my arm. her eyes were still closed while we were walking.

"wae?"

we got to where my batchmates are.

"don't call him...okay?" i said.

"okay dad." y/n teased then she chuckled.

"they're going in. call me okay?" y/n said.

"yes mom." i replied then walked away. i looked at her before entering the bus. she was waving at me then i waved back and headed inside. there was an empty seat on the second row so i sat there. i didn't bother going farther cause the cool kids always sat at the back.

after a while someone sat beside me. it's one of my classmates,dong sicheng,he's chinese. also one of the quiet kids too.

"yah. jungwoo right?" sicheng whispered beside me.

"why are you whispering?" i asked.

"they're talking about you." he whispered then tilted his head to his right to point at a few people looking at me. 

i just wasn't saying anything but i felt it for a while. a lot of people are looking at me funny for some reason. i didn't want to assume they were talking about me so i shrugged it off.

"why would they?"

"because of your girlfriend." sicheng whispered. "how'd you do it man?" sicheng asked.

"i don't have a girlfriend." i said.

"but you're with y/n noona all the time."

"we're just close." i said. "what about her anyway?" 

"she's pretty popular...and gorgeous if you couldn't tell already." sicheng said.

"i don't like her that way and she doesn't like me that way either. we're like siblings." i said.

"keep telling yourself that." sicheng said.

"what?i'm telling the truth." i said.

"come on man,you mean to tell me you spend all that time with her and you don't find her even remotely attractive?stop fucking around." sicheng scoffed and i just shrugged.

i am aware that y/n is beautiful and funny and charming and stunning and an incredible person overall. i said so many adjectives didn't i. sigh. which is why i pushed away the thought of ever being with her, although if given the chance i would take care of her as fuck. i didn't know she was actually THIS popular that people started to notice me and it seems like y/n is unaware of her popularity. 

"you're one lucky son of a bitch tho." sicheng said.

"wae?"

"you get to see her like 24/7,us guys could only dream." sicheng said.

"she's a good noona,she treats me well." i said. it's true.

"how is it though?is she extremely charming like everyone says?people talk about her like she shits rainbows and sunshine." sicheng said.

"it's alright." lie. she is more than what everyone says. i am convinced the sun shines brighter when she wakes up. she makes it impossible not to love her. sicheng is right. i'm incredibly lucky to have been spending so much time with her,she even cuddles me most of the time like it's nothing,like she's not aware that my heart is about to fall out of my chest whenever she falls asleep on my shoulder. 

my phone suddenly vibrates and flashes a message from y/n

pretty noona: uwu!i miss you already,i'll sleep in your room ok?

sicheng's eyes widened at y/n's message.

"yah!i gave her a spare key so she can look after my apartment. i have plants after all." i said. "by the way why are you talking to me and not your friends?"

"i don't have friends. like you hehe." sicheng said.

"huh?but i see you with a group all the time." i said.

"oh they're from another department,so i'm lonely here." sicheng said then i nodded.

"we should room together then!" he excitedly said then i nodded again. 

me: i miss you too :) 
sent