18

jungwoo pov

the TBS was pretty decent. people talk to me now since we're divided into groups most of the time and do activities. like i said before,it's not that i'm shy. i'm not shy,i just don't know how to communicate since i never left my mother's sight before. now that i'm here being all social,it's not that bad after all. i had fun but i can't help but miss noona. i can't wait to tell her everything we did. noona said she was going to pick me up when we get back cause she wanted to buy some stuff from ikea and she said i have to carry stuff for her.

i sat next to sicheng again on the bus.

"what are you thinking about so deeply?" i asked sicheng who had his eyebrows furrowed.

"about how you've literally been almost non-existent to being a social butterfly now." sicheng said.

"what do you mean?"

"okay social butterfly is a little much but i mean the girls kept giggling when they talk to you...weird."

"i don't know i didn't notice."

"is it cause the only girl you ever notice is pretty noona? sicheng teased.

yes. "pfffft no!"

"oh really?ask someone from our class out then!" sicheng said in a low voice so other people won't hear.

"no."

"why not?"

"because i don't like anyone from our class like that."

"oh right because you like y/n."

"yeah."

"I MEAN NO!" i yelled when i realized what i just said and sicheng was just smirking at me.

"fine,i liker her. doesn't matter though she only thinks of me as a little brother." i frowned.

"so you're just gonna let her brotherzone you like that?you're not gonna do anything about it?" sicheng said while shaking my shoulders.

"n-no."

"no!"

"no."

"yes that's the spirit!" sicheng said then fist bumped me.

after a few hours of driving and sicheng drooling on my shoulder we finally arrived. i see y/n waving from afar.

"sicheng i'll introduce you to y/n." i dragged sicheng before he could refuse.

"noona!" i ran to her happily. seeing her face now made me realize i missed her much more than i thought. i immediately hugged her tight.

"i missed you too dongsaeng!" y/n said.

i let go of the hug.i almost forgot i dragged sicheng with me.

"noona this is sicheng,one of my classmates." i said.

"annyeong sicheng!" y/n said then suddenly hugged sicheng,now sicheng's face is cherry red.

"i'm- i- a-annyeonghaseyo." sicheng stuttered then bowed.

"waaahh i didn't know jungwoo had such a cute classmate." y/n said while she was squeezing both of sicheng's cheeks.

"i'm sorry,i don't have any explenation for her behavior." i said then y/n linked arms with me.

"we're gonna go to ikea now sicheng,if you don't mind. i'd ask you to come but picking out furniture might be too boring for you." y/n said.

"no it's okay,my dog is waiting for me at home." sicheng said then we said our goodbye and walked towards the school gate.

y/n was still linking arms with me but i held her hand because she seemed cold. it wasn't that cold but she gets cold really easily. us holding hands is such a normal thing now between us and i'm comfortable with this. i don't want to confuse her and make her suddenly uncomfortable with me if i confess my feelings.

"you can leave your bag in the car." y/n said. yes y/n has a car but she rarely uses it since she prefers commuting so she can sleep on the ride.

we walked towards the parking slot infront of the school still holding hands. istg people can see us but we both didn't mind,i hope this'll fend off a few men who want to flirt with her.

we got to ikea after a few minutes. i was pushing the cart while y/n just kept looking around.

"i was with sunwoo last night." y/n said very casually while sniffing scented candles.

"what?" i don't know why but i felt...hurt and angry and jealous.

"he wouldn't stop bugging me he went to my apartment again."

i was just silent. i don't know what to say.

"i said i'll think about things first."

"don't think about it."

"huh?"

"you don't need him. i'm here."

"i know,you're my dongsaeng."

"i don't wanna be your dongsaeng!"

"what?" she looked hurt.

"b-because."

"because what?"

"because i'm inlove with you!"

what the fuck jungwoo what the fuck did i just say. y/n just looked stunned. god. there it is,i did it. i dug my own grave. i didn't know what to do so i did what any rational person would do...run away.

i ran back til i reached the bus stop then i went straight home then locked the door.i kept hitting my head on my headboard and screamed into my pillow. after getting a few screams out i finally was able to think clearly. i love her,very much. i didn't even notice that i do. but she's probably stunned or pissed right now, or worse,we might be awkward around each other now. i suddenly heard door being unlocked. i ran to the living room and saw y/n carrying my heavy bag.

"you left this." y/n said while putting down my stuff.

"thank you noona."

"you don't mean it right?"

"mean what?"

"that you're inlove with me."