23

y/n pov

i was just sitting down quietly. i didn't even order anything cause i wanted to be done with this.

"y/n." sunwoo said softly. "does he make you happier than i did?"

"sunwoo,you asked me for closure,i'm not obligated to share anything about my lovelife to you." i said coldly.

"i know i said i wanted closure but.."

"god sunwoo why the hell did you drag me here then?" i said.

"i want you back." he said.

"you're full of shit you know that?" i told him while looking straight into his eyes.

"i'm here begging for you to come back isn't this what you wanted?"

"no,i wanted a relationship where i felt loved and secure,clearly you weren't able to give that to me."

"well i'm trying to do that for you now!" he raised his voice a little.

"i didn't ask for this!you couldn't have done that while we were together?!" i raised my voice a little too.

"i'm trying to make up for my mistakes but you're not letting me!you replaced me with some guy!"

"if you had any respect for me at all you wouldn't come barging in to my life again now that i'm with jungwoo." i said calmly. "and he is 't some guy,he's everything you're not."

sunwoo wasn't able to say anything.

"i love him." i said sternly. "i love that 'some guy' you're talking about very much. he takes care of me and loves me the way i needed to be loved. leave me alone and let me be happy with him. we" i said while pointing at me and him back and forth. "are never going to happen. this 'us' that you want is over." i said then i started to stand up.

sunwoo wasn't able to say anything since i immediately ran out of that cafe. when i went out the door,jungwoo was standing there.

"jungwoo..." i felt scared.

"you said you're going home." he said weakly.

"jungwoo i-"

"i'm going home. i need some space for a while." he said then turned around.

i called a cab then cried silently in the car. what if he leaves me?i can't lose him,please not him.

i when i got to the apartment i knocked on jungwoo's door cause it was locked.

"jungwoo please can we talk?" i said.

i didn't hear any answer.

"please,i'm sorry,it's not what you think i promise jungwoo." i felt a lump in my throat.

i gave up after a while and cried myself to sleep.