19

y/n pov

i was stunned by what he said but i needed to hear it again. i wanna know if he really meant it.

"i meant every word."

my stomach did a couple backflips. this is honestly new to me. jungwoo was someone who makes me nervous and comfortable all at the same time if that makes any sense. hearing him say this made me feel relieved,i didn't know that this was something i've been waiting to hear until i finally did. and just like that i even forgot what sunwoo even looks like.

"if you don't feel the same way it's fine noona,i'm still going to be here for you i'm sorry for making things uncomfortable for you i promise to forget about my feelings if that's what you want."

jungwoo pov

she didn't talk,she was just staring at me but i couldn't figure out what she was feeling. god i just ruined everything.

i sat down on the couch and smiled at her then patted the seat next to me.

"i promised to watch the next episode of friends with you right?"

i did. we binged watched it after how i met your mother. it was one of our favorite things to do together. i turned the tv on and looked for friends on netflix until i felt someone leaning on my shoulder. i was leaning forward so i had to look behind me to little to look at her.

"me too." she said softly then she took the remote from my hand and intertwined our fingers.

i can't help but smile. my heart is beating so fast i think she can hear it. i leaned back and put my arm around her then she put her head on my shoulder and swung her legs over my lap.

"i didn't expect to get a confession in ikea." she joked.

"i didn't expect you'd feel the same way."

"why?"

"why what?"

"why did you suddenly confess?what if you're mistaken?what if you only mistook our friendship as love because i'm the first female friend you became close with."

i completely understand why she would feel that way. i'd spend my whole lifetime convincing her if i have to.

"you're my person." i hugged her tighter. "you have my whole heart,please know that."

i suddenly hear her giggling.

"waeeee?"

"i have a boyfriend now." she was giggling so much it's so cute. honestly i felt like giggling too cause wow i have a girlfriend now.

wait i have a girlfriend now.

OMG I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NOW.

"FUCK!" i suddenly yelled.

"what!why?!are you hurt?!" y/n asked me full of worry on her face.

"i have a girlfriend now,i'm hyperventilating,i'm going to die!" i yelled while clenching my heart.

"aish!jinjja i thought it was something serious." y/n said then she put my arm back around her again then hugged me.

"noona."

"what?" she looked up at me then i kissed her on the lips. a sly grin forming on my mouth.

"what a pussy." she then held my face then sat on my lap and gave me a deep kiss.

i don't know how long we've been kissing but we both got lost in it,in each other.

——————-
have you guys watched the video on nct daily with jungwoo in it?he's so funny i love him 😢

idk if this is an unpopular opinion but i almost never see jungwoo treated as if he can be the boyfriend type. tbh it's always jaehyun/lucas/johnny/taeyong etc. i decided to make this story because i honestly think jungwoo would make such a great boyfriend.