3

after shaking hands y/n faced the other way and started walking towards the elevator. jungwoo walked towards the elevator too. other people were inside the elevator with them.

y/n was just smiling. it looked like she was back to her normal self. jungwoo stole glances at her while they were inside but she didn't notice. when they got out of the building y/n happily walked but stopped when she realized jungwoo wasn't walking beside her.

she turned around and saw him walking slowly and keeping a distance. he thought she wouldn't want to walk with a loser.

"wae?why are you walking so slow we're gonna be late" y/n yelled at jungwoo who was a few feet away.

she walked back to jungwoo.

"kaja" she grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards the bus stop.

they sat at the waiting shed. jungwoo still wouldn't talk.

"show me your schedule." y/n said which confused jungwoo.

"ppalliiii~" she said.

jungwoo just handed her a paper with his schedule on it.

"humanities?and you're a freshman." y/n said while scanning the paper.

jungwoo just nodded.

"i'm a business major.3rd year." y/n said while handing his schedule back.

jungwoo just nodded again.

"we're gonna go to school together from now on okay?" y/n said.

jungwoo just stared at y/n.

"wae?don't you want to?it's fine if-"

"i want to n-noona." jungwoo said softly.

"good" y/n smiled widely.

"and we're gonna have lunch together on thurdays hmm?" y/n said.

"wae?" jungwoo asked.

"we have the same break on thursday."

jungwoo just nodded yet again.

"give me your phone." y/n said.

jungwoo handed her the his phone. y/n took it and saved her number then texted herself from jungwoo's phone.

"🐶" is what she texted.

"there we have each other's numbers." she handed his phone back.

"call or text me anytime okay?" y/n smiled at him.

another nod from jungwoo.

"you're gonna break your neck if you keep nodding all the time." y/n laughed.

the bus arrived and they sat together. the whole ride was silent but it wasn't awkward.