33

hi!this is the 2nd to the last chapter of this book ehe. i'm gonna start writing more stories. 1 for a jaehyun x lead character x doyoung love triangle and another for the imagines. thank you for the votes and comments! <3 

ok there is a huge time skip here because y/n is now graduating from college and jungwoo is now at the end of his sophomore year. in the future i might write special chapters on how their relationship is doing after college.

jungwoo pov

"it's your graduation and you're literally still in your pajamas." i scolded y/n who was still sprawled out on her head meanwhile me who is not the one who will be graduating has just finished showering.

y/n smirked at me at tried to pull down my towel with her foot. "YAH!" 

"ooooohhhh are you shy?" she teased me.

"no i'm not." ok i am. 1 year together and i still blush when she teases me.

"why'd you shower without me." she whined.

"sorryyy" i cuddled her. "let's get you showered." i pulled her up.

she put her arms up like a little kid and i pulled her shirt up. "aish!" i got startled when i saw that she wasn't wearing underwear. she giggled then pulled down her pants and walked to the restroom butt naked. between the two of us y/n definitely has no shame.

after she was done showering i was just in her bed playing with my phone still in the towel wrapped around my lower body.

"you should change." she said as she was taking her dress from her closet.

"alright sir be right back." i kissed her shoulder then put on the clothes i went in her apartment with.

y/n pov

"don't come in here!" i yelled when i heard the doorknob.

"wae?" jungwoo yelled from behind the door.

"i want to see your reaction." i yelled back.

"okay i'll be in the living room...cleaning." he said.

i was too lazy to put on a lot of make up but hey i put on mascara at least. no eyeshadow,i can't do that shit. i put on the dress which my step mom helped pick out. 

"you ready?" 

"yep!"

i walked out the door pretending to be shy and ofcourse jungwoo knew how to react.

"OMY FUCKING GOD MY HEART AND MY SOUL!!!" he screamed while messing up his hair. we played around like this all the time. 

"i mean,it's not much just a couple million dollars." i said then we both laughed.

"wait but why aren't you wearing make up?" he asked.

"i am silly. look!" i pointed to my eyes.

"you didn't put on anything else?" 

"foundation and chapstick." i said.

"what the heck?" he said.

"what??" 

"we talked about this." he clasped his hands together. "we watched that tutorial i told you to do that look." he scolded me.

"but i'm lazy." i frowned

"get your ass back in there and get. that. glow." he clapped in between the words.

"fine!" i went back to my vanity table and jungwoo sat beside me.

"okay put this blush on." he handed a coral colored blush to me.

"i taught you well." i patted his head. "okay you gotta do a fake smile when you're putting on blush." i was teaching him how to put in on and he was watching attentively.

"like this?" he followed me using another brush from my set and playfully copying me. "hi bitch." he said as he was smiling.

"yes like that!" i laughed at him.

jungwoo checked his watch and he saw that it was about 30 minutes before the call time. "oh shit we gotta go." he said then dragged me to his car.

"buckle up baby." he said smugly as he was turning on the engine.

"why?you're gonna get caught for driving too slow anyway." i said.

"SAFETY FIRST OKAY?"

"okay okay fine" i laughed at him and we headed to our school.