end

y/n pov

"are you actually tearing up?" i asked jungwoo who was sobbing.

the ceremony was done my dad and step mom went as well. 

"i think he's more of the parent than we are." my dad said.

"yeah he took tons of pictures." my step mom said.

"so you were the one yelling at me to smile?" i laughed at jungwoo who was still sobbing quietly.

"y-you're all g-grown up now." he continued to sob.

"aigoooo~ stop crying dad." i joked.

he stopped crying after a while then the four of us took pictures together. jungwoo wore my toga hat in the pictures. truthfully he would look more like the dad cause he towered over all of us if not for his baby face.

"okay we can celebrate at home." my actual dad announced. 

"araso we'll get there." i said. we walked over to the where we parked hand in hand.

"i can't believe you got more emotional than i did." i laughed.

"i'm just really proud of you." he smiled at me. "but noona.." 

"hmm?"

"aren't you a little worried that you're now going to work and you're still dating a student?" he asked me.

"me worried?not one tiny bit." i said then kissed his cheek.

"two more years then i'll find a job and work hard." he mumbled.

"don't be in a rush though,you can take your time." i said.

"but i want to." jungwoo suddenly stopped walking.

"why?"

"because i want to marry you." 

i smiled at him. i'm glad he feels the same way about our relationship. i honestly can't imagine myself with anyone else anymore.

"you really mean that?" i asked him.

he pulled me closer and hugged my waist. "one hundred percent." he whispered then kissed me.

the end.

okaaaaaaay (mark's voice) that's the end of this book. it's a pretty simple story, i didn't include anything too complicated cause i just wanted a simple college romance. i enjoyed writing this one. i'm pretty close to how y/n is in this story when it comes to relationships (except for the part where she went with sunwoo cause all my exes are blockedt) so that's that.

i'm making another fic and it's a pretty sad one like a really sad depressing one (jk) but it's sad. did i mention it's sad?anyway please look forward to that. i'm really happy that bet and knock on are getting a lot of reads ehe i hope this one gets a lot of reads to cause i love jungwoo <3

thank you again!i love u all.