4

jungwoo pov

i'm sitting alone in the cafeteria yet again but this time i feel happier than usual. not that i was sad or anything,i was just...empty.

"🐶"

i stared at her text message. how cute.

"lee y/n" that's her contact name. that's not so fun is it?i'm gonna type a more suitable contact name for her.

pretty noona|    [contact saved]

i scanned through my contacts and apart from my family and a few delivery contacts,y/n's number is the only one friend that i have in there.

i sighed while looking at my very short contact list.

flashback to awhile ago

i got inside the elevator after her. there are a few people between us but i can still see her...and she's smiling. mission accomplished,jungwoo. i didn't realize that i really missed that smile of hers.

i walked slowly so she would go first. sigh,if only i was brave enough to walk with a pretty girl.

"wae?why are you so slow we're gonna be late" she yelled a few feet away from me.

huh?

wait she's walking towards me this can't happening. i think i forgot my inhaler upstairs or else i might die before i reach my 1st class.

"kaja"

i was dragged towards the bus station. good thing she only held my wrist or else she's going to be disgusted my how clammy my hands are.

she told me we're going to go to school together from now on and that we're going to have lunch on thursdays.

looks like thursday is going to be my favorite day from now on.