27

y/n pov

jungwoo and i are in bed cuddling after dinner. he's looking straight into my eyes and i can feel my cheeks heating up.

"why are you turning red?" he chuckled.

"you're staring." i laughed.

"you're beautiful." he said softly. this boy is driving me crazy.

to be honest i've been thinking about having sex for a while now but jungwoo still hasn't made a move. i don't want to initiate anything since i don't want him to think i'm a skank or something. it sometimes makes me wonder,maybe he doesn't find me attractive enough to want to sleep with me.

"jungwoo." i decided to confront him about it,i promised him i'll be honest with him after all.

"hmm?"

"am i not attractive?" i asked.

"you're the most beautiful person i've ever met."

ofcourse he'll say that. i just smiled then turned the other way so he can be the big spoon and also so he won't be able to see the disappointment in my face.

jungwoo pov

god fucking dammit her ass is right on my dick. what am i going to do if it pokes her i don't want her to think i'm some perv.

i'm a man after all,i can't help it if i want to fu— i mean make love with my girlfriend. ofcourse i have to be respectful though.

but...i. can't. take. this. anymore.

why does my girlfriend have to be so perfect?!

"jungwoo." she suddenly said. i didn't realize that my eyes were shut.

"hmm?"

"why do you look like this?" she made this face >.<

"nothing,i'm just trying to sleep." i lied.

"oh...okay." why does she sound disappointed?

doesn't hurt if i try right?she's my girlfriend after all. here goes nothing...

i decided to slowly snake my hand under her shirt stopping just before it reaches her breasts. i kissed her neck slowly. she suddenly turned around to face me.

"wae?why are you smiling like that?" i asked her cause she was making this face :>

she suddenly kissed me and pretty soon the kiss became hot and heavy. we've never kissed like this before.

"jungwoo." she stopped the kiss for a while.

"yeah?"

"you know that i'm not a virgin anymore right?" she said.

"so?"

"are you okay with that?"

"why wouldn't i be?"

"i dunno,some guys like virgins better."

i sat up on the bed. i feel bad that she thinks it might not be okay for me that she's not a virgin anymore. to be honest it doesn't change anything for me,she's still the same y/n i know and love.

"i've known for a while that you're not a virgin anymore,please don't think that the fact that you're not will make me love you any less."

"you promise?" she asked while sitting up.

"i promise." then i pulled her to straddle my lap. i couldn't wait any longer.

she took the lead,probably cause she knows i'm a virgin and i didn't know what i was doing but i have watched porn before i'm not a dummy but i just let her take the lead.

—————-
i'm gonna end that there since this book isn't the place for smut. i'll do that somewhere else.