24

jungwoo pov

i was more hurt than angry. i can't talk to her or look at her right now. did i do the right thing?should i just avoid her for a while?

i can't sleep i keep thinking about her. she sounded like she was crying a while ago.

god this is my girlfriend what the hell am i doing?i should be there for her,i should hear her out first.

i immediately stood up and ran to my door. when i opened it i nearly tripped over a glass bottle.

it was a milk bottle like the ones i got her before. it had a note attached to it.

"i'm so incredibly sorry. i love you i'm sorry" it read.

i felt my heart clench a little. immediately, i took out my spare key of her apartment.

as soon as i got in immeadiately heard sobs coming from the bedroom. i'm such an idiot why did i make her cry?i hate myself.

i opened the door slowly to peek at her. she was clutching a pillow to her chest and sobbing hard while facing the window. i walked over slowly to her then placed my hand on her shoulder. she was surprised and then sat up and immediately started kissing me all over my face.

"jungwoo mianhe,please it's not what you think!" she was still sobbing while hugging me.

i pulled her closer and made her sit on my lap.

"why were you with him?" i asked calmly.

"h-he was apparently waiting for me outside the school" she stopped to blow her nose. "he told me he wanted closure and i obliged because i thought that he'd finally leave me alone after that but it turned he just wanted me back but i told him that you're the one i love and you make me happy." she explained while crying like a child.

it shattered me more seeing her cry so much.

"i'm sorry baby" i said softly while wiping her tears.

"wae?" she said while sniffling.

"i made you cry i'm sorry."

"no!I'M sorry."

"i should've let you explain first,i'm sorry okay?" i said softly.

"do you hate me?are you gonna break up with me?" she asked and i can see tears forming in her eyes again so i hugged her tighter.

"never." i kissed the tip of her nose. "but you have to promise that you'll always be honest with me okay?"

"i promise!i promise!i promise!" she said while kissing every inch of my face which made me chuckle.

"i love you." she said while hugging me really tight.

i hugged her tight too "i love you very very much y/n."