13

at was dark when jungwoo and y/n arrived at their apartment. they were both surprised when they saw someone sitting by y/n's door. he was sleeping with his head down so they couldn't tell who it was from afar.

"i think it's sun woo." jungwoo said. y/n nodded then looked down.

"i'll wake him up." she said softly then walked towards him but jungwoo grabbed her wrists.

"are you gonna be okay?" jungwoo asked. y/n nodded and mouthed 'gwenchana'

"sunwoo" y/n poked his shoulder then sun woo woke up.

"oh you're home." sun woo said while standing up.

"yeah,uhm excuse me i have to get in." y/n coldly said.

"y/n can we please talk." sun woo pleaded as y/n was unlocking her apartment door.

jungwoo was slowly went inside his apartment to give them privacy but listened from his door as soon as he got in.

"we don't have anything to talk about." y/n said as she opened her door. 

"y/n come on." he said as he stopped the door from closing.

"please leave,sun woo." y/n said weakly.

"i'm not leaving until you talk to me!" sun woo yelled.

jungwoo suddenly opened his door when he heard him yell. "she said to leave." 

"who the hell are you?her new boyfriend?" sun woo asked.

"an-" jungwoo was about to say something but y/n cut him off. 

"yes he is so please go away." y/n suddenly said.

"that fast?" sun woo said.

"don't play the victim here sun woo you know what you did." y/n said.

"leave. please." jungwoo said.

"i should've known you were this type of person. for all i know you must've been slutting around with him while we were together huh?that's why you got over me that fa-" sun woo was cut off because jungwoo punched him in the nose.

"mianhe,y/n!" jungwoo said seeming surprised at himself for was he did.

"why are you apologizing to her?!" sun woo yelled while his nose was bleeding.

"gwenchana?!" y/n asked startled.

"i'm fi-" sun woo was about to say but y/n pulled jungwoo to her apartment and closed the door on him.

"FUCK!" sun woo yelled in frustration then left.

"gwenchana!?this is your writing hand,you shouldn't have done that!" y/n was looking at jungwoo's fist which had a scratch on his knuckle. sun woo's nose is pretty bony.

jungwoo was just looking at y/n who was inspecting his hand. "i'm fine." he said softly while patting her head with his other hand.

"noona it's just a scratch!" jungwoo yelled when y/n ran to get her first aid kit.

y/n was also confused as to why she had this sudden wave of concern when jungwoo punched him. she even totally forgot about sun woo. y/n stopped herself when she realized she was over reacting.

"hehe yeah it's just a scratch,pfft no big deal." she said as she put her first aid kit back in the bathroom cabinet.

"stay tho,jungwoo. i'll make dinner." she said then jungwoo nodded.

"wae?" jungwoo asked y/n who suddenly stopped eating.

"why'd you punch him?" y/n asked.

jungwoo put down his spoon then leaned back on his chair. "when he called you a...that i swear something just snapped in me." he said then laughed.

"thank you." y/n said softly.

"i'm proud of you though,i thought you'd be mad at me for punching him." jungwoo said.

y/n shook her head. "i just got over him i guess." y/n said.

jungwoo contemplating what she meant when she said he was her boyfriend. did she mean it? he thought.

"sorry i had to pretend you were my boyfriend. i couldn't think of anything else to get rid of him." y/n suddenly said.

pretend. well that's the answer he got,but he didn't like it.