29

jungwoo pov

we got to the restaurant where we were supposed to have dinner with my dad. i was surprised to see him already there.

"hi dad!" i hugged my dad.

"hey son!oh and this must be.."

"y/n. it's nice to finally meet you sir." y/n said with a big smile.

"likewise y/n." we all sat down and looked at the menu.

i was sitting beside my dad and y/n was across from me. my dad nudged my elbow then waggled his eyebrows. i chuckled then continued looking at the menu.

we all said our orders. y/n picked the same dish as mine.

"so y/n,has my son been good to you?" my dad asked her.

"oh he's been treating me real good sir." she said with an innocent smile but her foot was going up my leg which made me choke on my water.

"you okay there bud?" my dad asked while patting my back i just gave him a thumbs up.

"so how did you guys meet?" my dad asked.

"we're actually neighbors,he lives across my apartment." y/n said.

"ohh so my son must have been sleeping over a lot huh?" my dad said.

"actually yeah,we take turns sleeping in each other's apartments." y/n said. "you should come over some time,jungwoo and i will cook."

"my son can cook?"

"yeah and he's good at it!"

"wow,look at you being all grown up now." he shoom my shoulder.

the food arrived and we ate happily. i didn't doubt that this dinner would go wrong in any way. i knew my dad would love her cause she's such a charming person. they immediately hit it off. i watched them laughing together which made my heart go uwu.

y/n pov

jungwoo excused himself to go to the restroom. his dad suddenly leaned forward to the table and suddenly looked serious.

"i know we just met but i'm sincerely thankful for you." he said.

i just gave him a smile,hearing that really makes my heart melt.

"he wasn't like this before,he's just a quiet kid now i hear him cracking jokes?that's pretty huge for me." he admitted.

"he's a great guy,you raised him well." i said.

"thank you y/n that means a lot." he gave me a genuine smile. he has the same smile as jungwoo.

after eating i insisted on paying the bill but the kims wouldn't let me.

"oh before i forget." jungwoo's dad said before getting up. "i'm gonna give you my car since i'm gonna buy a new one. so you better learn how to drive."

"i'll teach him!" i volunteered.

"yes!i like that!" jungwoo's dad pointed a finger gun at me and i did the same and giggled.

we said our goodbyes and decided to head home. we were walking in comfortable silence.

"i'm happy." i said then squeezed his hand.

"another one of my daily tasks checked off the list." he said.

"which is?"

"to make you happy." he said. "everyday."

"okay let's hurry home."

"wae?it's nice out." he said.

"didn't you say you wanted sexy time?" i said then waggled my eyebrows.

jungwoo's expression suddenly changed to a serious one. "let's hurry home i hate this weather."