8

"you're kinda like a puppy." y/n said.

"me?i guess i'm cute then." jungwoo giggled.

"ofcourse you are my dongsaeng." y/n pinched his cheeks.

"ow!that hurts noona!" jungwoo said as he was trying to get y/n's grip off his cheek.

y/n let go and started eating her sushi again.

"i'll introduce you to my friends next week is that okay with you?" y/n asked and jungwoo just nodded while eating his food.

"you sure?"

jungwoo nodded again. "wae?why wouldn't i be okay with it?"

"i dunno,you're yknow...shy."

jungwoo put down his chopsticks.

"then i guess it's time for me to overcome it." he smiled at her. she smiled back and nodded.

"do you wanna have dinner together later?" jungwoo asked y/n.

"yeah sure,where?" y/n asked.

"i'll cook."

"yaaaahhh you must be a great cook then?" y/n laughed.

"i'll let you judge later." jungwoo grinned.

time skip | y/n pov

i see jungwoo waiting at the gate again. i told him to go ahead already since he texted that his class ended ahead of time. i'm not used to this kind of treatment from a boy. my boyfriend couldn't even wait 5 minutes for me.

"yah,you should've gone home" i said when i reached him.

"annyeong noona." he smiled at me then gave me 2 hot packs. "it felt colder than usual today so i bought you some too."

"what about you?" i asked. he showed me 2 hot packs from his pocket.

"good job dongsaeng" i ruffled his hair.

we chatted and laughed as we were walking. he has a good sense of humor. we get along really well,there's not a lot of people who are able to catch on with my jokes. pfft,they're missing out.

i stopped in my tracks when i saw a familiar person walk out of a convenience store. he was laughing while holding hands with a girl. my chest felt really heavy all of a sudden. i thought i was okay. what the hell happened to moving on huh y/n?you're still just as weak. i continued walking but i didn't cry i'm trying to hold it until we reach home. my apartment suddenly felt like it was a thousand miles away.

i felt someone hold my hand. it was jungwoo.

jungwoo pov

she was just laughing half a second ago. i looked at to where she was staring at in the distance.

wait...i know him. it's her ex,holding hands with a girl. oh no.

i looked at y/n again. i could tell she's heartbroken but i don't see any tears. what a strong person.

the next thing i know i'm holding her hand. i didn't know what else to do. i don't know what it feels like to have my heart broken because i've never been inlove before but i always remember wanting to hold someone's hands whenever i'm sad. like that time my favorite toy robot got ran over when tripped while crossing the road. my mom just held my hand until i stopped crying. i felt y/n's hand squeeze mine. i guess she's really hurt.

we got to my apartment after what must have felt like hours for her. i opened my apartment door with one hand. i didn't let go of hers since i felt her grip tighten again. she was just looking down now.

as soon as i closed the door behind me i hear her sobs.

"m-mianhe,jungwoo-yah." she sobbed.

we were still standing by the door and she was holding my hand as tight as she could.

she continued sobbing. i don't know why but i want to cry with her. i want to protect her. i never want to see her like this again.

i led her to the dining table so she could sit down while i make her something to eat. when i was about to let go she pulled me back. she was crying even harder now.

"i'm really hurt." she said then clutched her heart with her other hand.

i sat on the floor infront of her chair still holding her hand. i waited until she calmed down. i didn't say anything,i just stayed there. if i see that guy again i swear i'm going to beat the shit out of him.