5

pretty noona: dongsaeng!

jungwoo was surprised at her sudden text. he kept drafting his reply cause he was nervous.

hello!|

hel|

|

noona hi|

noo|

|

sup?|

su|

|

what's wrong with you jungwoo?he thought to himself. as he was drafting his message,y/n sent another text.

pretty noona: let's go home together!my class ends at 4

jungwoo checked his watch. 1pm. his class was also supposed to end at 4 but the professor announced that he wasn't coming at the last minute.

alright noona. i will wait at the front gate.
sent

y/n got his message and smiled at how formal he texts.

her class ended about 10 mins earlier so she passed by his classroom to check if he was still in class. instead she saw an empty classroom. she took a peak at the board.

"free cut. submit your papers to Mr. Jung next meeting"

oh he must've gone home then. she thought. she walked slowly towards the gate. as she was getting closer she saw jungwoo rubbing his hands together. she immediately ran to where he was standing.

"yah!you class was free cut you should've gone home!" y/n said when she reached jungwoo.

jungwoo just smiled at her.

"you're shivering" y/n said then took her scarf from her neck and wrapped it around jungwoo. he was glad the she covered almost half his face cause he felt like his cheeks would be as red as a tomato.

y/n started to walk after wrapping her scarf around him.

"jangkkaman!" jungwoo suddenly yelled.

y/n turned around with a huge grin on her face. it was her first time hearing his voice that loud.

"wae?" she said with a huge smile.

"y-you might get cold." jungwoo said softly. he was suddenly shy.

"gwenchana." she smiled at him "kaja"

jungwoo then jogged to her to catch up.

adorable. she thought.

y/n kept asking questions while they were walking. despite his awkwardness she never felt uncomfortable around him.

"how do you find the university so far?" y/n asked.

"it's good."

"i've been there for a while so if you need anything just come to me." y/n said

jungwoo just nodded.

"how come you're so quiet?" y/n suddenly asked.

"mianhe"

"don't be sorry,there's nothing wrong with that." she said while smiling at him. "but you WILL open up to me more,i'll make sure of it." she added.

jungwoo just laughed.

"so do you have many friends so far?" y/n asked.

"just you."

"lucky me then." she flashed a huge smile.

he smiled back. they were now waiting for the bus.

when they got seated y/n took out her earphones.

"you wanna listen to music?" y/n asked.

jungwoo just nodded. she put one earphone in his ear then played a song. she was playing the smiths. jungwoo smiled cause he liked them too. he stared at her admiring her features. he didn't notice that he was staring for so long until y/n said something.

"wae?" y/n asked. "is there something on my face?"

jungwoo shook his head slowly while smiling at her.

"tell me what you're thinking" she said.

"yeppeuda." jungwoo said softly.

"the song?"

jungwoo lifter his finger then pointed at her face.

"thank you" she giggled. "you're a cute dongsaeng." she ruffled his hair

dongsaeng. he wondered why hearing her say that made him feel something unpleasant. it was an unfamiliar feeling for him. everything about her was.