16

"yah!" y/n yelled at jungwoo who was spacing out at costco.

"what?" jungwoo said after snapping out.

"i said do you like the spicy or mild ramyun dumbass." y/n said.

"spicy."

"why are you spacing out?" y/n said while grabbing the ramen.

"why are you still hung up on sunwoo?" jungwoo said.

"are we still on this?" y/n sighed.

jungwoo just pushed the cart forward. 

"i don't feel like sharing groceries with you anymore i'm gonna get another cart." jungwoo whined.

"yah!why are you acting like a child?" y/n rolled her eyes.

"why are you acting like a dummy?!" jungwoo raised his voice.

""pabo!i'm not!"

"you're thinking about calling him aren't you?" jungwoo said.

"so what if i am?" 

"AISH!" jungwoo kicked the wheel of the pushcart then there was silence. they were just standing in the isle having a staring contest.

"jungwoooo~" y/n cooed.

"the fuck you want?" jungwoo said.

y/n suddenly hugged jungwoo's waist while staring up at him since he was much taller than her. 

"wae?" jungwoo said coldly while looking down at her,both his arms on his sides.

"are you worried about noona?" y/n said softly while resting her chin on his chest. jungwoo nodded slowly.

"stop worrying about me,i'm a big girl." y/n said.

"but you're dumb as hell." jungwoo mumbled.

"shut up already,nothing's gonna happen okay?it's normal to miss an ex fyi and it's normal to want then back from time to time. i can forgive him if i want to that's how love is!" y/n said while shaking jungwoo's shoulders.

"bullshit." jungwoo plainly said.

"what?!"

"that's not love." jungwoo said.

"well what do you know about love?" y/n scoffed.

"whatever,but if i was in his place i would never do any of the bullshit he did." jungwoo said.

y/n just frowned. "let's just go,you have to wake up early tomorrow." y/n said then walked away.