32

jungwoo pov

y/n was driving. i kept quiet the whole ride because of my nervousness. y/n must've noticed it cause she just put on relaxing music and didn't talk to me,she knows how to handle me when i'm nervous.

"hey we're here." she lightly tapped on my arm and i nodded.

while we were walking towards the house i feel like my heart with explode inside my chest. this isn't good for my health. y/n rang the bell and her step mom answered the door after a few moments.

"hi mom!" y/n greeted her then hugged her.

"Annyeonghaseyo,i'm jungwoo." i bowed 90 degrees.

"so you're jungwoo,i'm helen." her mom said. "he's better looking than sunwoo." she whispered to her but i heard i just pretended i didn't. she is a smart woman.

"hey y/n." her dad comes.

"hi dad." there's still a little bit of tension between them but it can't compare to how nervous i am. y/n held my hand and i don't know why but it's like she's my serotonin,i immediately felt calmer when she held my hand.

"you must be jungwoo,this is great i hated that other guy." he joked. we all laughed. i'm glad y/n seemed happy too. i bowed to him and we all happily ate lunch.

"you effin traitor." y/n told me sternly.

"what?" i was holding jung bong in my lap. he asked me to build his gundam with him so i guess he likes me.

"he never asks me to touch his gundam why is he suddenly asking you??" she question and i just shrugged. "yah jung bong who do you like more?me or him?"

jung bong pointed at me without hesitation and y/n just looked shocked. "after all the toys i gave you??" i laughed at her.

"i still love you but he's just more fun."

"You know how I feel, why would you say that? Like you put me in such an uncomfortable situation, like you know I'm not happy, you know I'm trying to see if it'll work out here and I know that it's not." y/n fake cried and i bursted out laughing.

"when did you have the time to memorize that?" i asked while laughing.

"oh please as if you didn't regularly watch kuwtk." she just exposed me.

"ok well you didn't have to expose me like that." 

after a few minutes of building jung bong's gundam,y/n's dad called me to have beer with him.

"i'm sorry sir but i don't drink very well." i said. i didn't want to suddenly get drunk at my girlfriend's parents' house. i know i can't drink well.

"you're a good guy." he said while chuckling.

"y/n is very precious to me,i trust that you'll take care of her." he said.

"i will."

"i'm sure you know that y/n and i aren't exactly great. i guess we're just civil."

"yeah...she told me." i said awkwardly. "she really cares about you though that's why she used to be really upset."

he sighed deeply. "i just don't know how to make it up to her." 

"it's not just about that camera sir,i guess she just wanted her father to be more open to her ever since her mom died." 

"you're right." he smiled at me. "you're a good kid." he patted my back.

y/n pov

i was now helping my step mom with the dishes.

"he's cute..but isn't he a little young?" she asked.

"2 years younger." i said then she formed an o with her mouth. 

"your babies are gonna look amazing." she said then i put down the plate and faced her.

"I KNOW RIGHT?!" i said dramatically then we giggled obnoxiously. she was my step mom but she's also like a bff to me.

"ok but seriously do you feel that he's like...the one?" she asked me.

i looked at the porch where jungwoo and my dad were laughing. 

"yes."