22

y/n pov

uwu: noona!mianhe my dad just texted me he said he's going to pick me up later for dinner :(

me: don't worry about it :* have fun!

uwu: thanks babe i love you :* text me if you're going somewhere after school okay?

me: i love you too! yes i will :*

i guess i'm going home alone then. am i being too clingy if i said i miss jungwoo already?

me: i miss you already though :(

uwu: me too,i'll sleep over later dw <3

me: yes please!

i was still smiling at my phone when someone called me. it was sunwoo,standing by the school gate.

"hi" sunwoo said.

"what do you want?" i tried to seem cold.

"can we talk for a while?" he said.

"about?"

"just...closure." 

when he said that i felt a slight tug at my heart. if i was going to be completely honest there is still a small part of me that still cares about sunwoo but i am definitely not inlove with him anymore. i contemplated whether i should because being someone that has dealt with a break up without any closure,i know it makes it so much harder to move on and we both needed to do that, especially now that i have jungwoo. but i don't know if i should tell him or not,we're still pretty fresh in our relationship i'm scared of what he'll think of me.

"y/n?" 

"oh sorry i spaced out."

"so should we talk?"

"where?"

"let's have dinner since we're already out."

"no let's just go to the cafe down the road." i suggested,having dinner might seem like a date and i don't want to be guilty of cheating on jungwoo.

we walked going to the cafe not saying anything to each other.

jungwoo pov

"yo,who is that?" sicheng pointed at y/n and sunwoo who were talking at the school gates.

i just got out of class. both of them can't see us since we're a few meters behind. after a few minutes they walked down the road together. i thought people in the movies we're exaggerating when they get jealous,i understand now. i want to scream,punch someone,jump off a building,anything...but i'm trying to keep my cool because i know y/n won't cheat on me.

"aren't you gonna punch him or something?" sicheng said.

"no."

"you should!"

"i'm sure she has a reason for going with him. i trust her."

"this is the downside i guess,of dating someone...yknow."

"out of my league?" i said.

"that's not what i meant...she's pretty popular with the boys,you know that. there's a lot of competition."

i just sighed. i decided to text her to check if she would lie to me.

me: hi babe,are you on your way home?
sent

i waited for her text. my heart was pounding rapidly. i felt like crying to be honest. i don't know what to do if she decides to lie to me.

after about 10 mins i heard a notification from my phone..

pretty noona <3: yes i am.