Beginning

AYO. HEY WASSUP. I JUST WANTED TO SAY BEFORE YOU READ THIS BOOK READ ASHES TO ROSE PETALS. THIS IS NOT A SEQUEL BUT LATER IN THE BOOK YOULL BE CONFUSED IF YOU DONT START WITH ASHES TO ROSE PETALS. Ok byeeeeee

RUE IN MEDIA
Rue POV
He continued to shove my head inside the tub. I don't really remember anything. All I remember is him yelling at me saying "you're going to hell" or "God spits on faggots like you".

Maybe I'll die this time. My mom isn't aware either. She's literally the light of my life. My inner peace. My safety. I refuse to tell her because I know how much she loves my father.

I would keep suffering before I even let a inch of pain come to my mother. Interrupted from my thoughts I was pulled out of the water. He then punched me in my jaw and threw my phone at me.

"Your mother is calling. A word of this and I'll make sure I will finish the job." He spat at me and walked out the bathroom. This was a daily thing. He sees how I'm dressed, we argue, he beats me and acts like everything is peachy keen by time my mother comes home. And I play along.

"Hello"

"Hi my baby! I have a surprise for you when I get home. Fix up the spare room and fix dinner please I'll be home soon." My mother's cheery voice beamed through the phone. I couldn't help but smile regardless of the excruciating pain running through my jaw.

"Okay ma. What time you'll be home"

"I get off at 6 but I'm picking up your surprise at 7. I might be home around 8:30. I love you sweetheart I have another person at the desk byeee." she hung up leaving me smiling.

The clock read 5:47. I have enough time. To get everything ready I guess. Wonder what the surprise is anyway.

Kay'oir POV
I sat on top of my roommate with a knife to their neck smiling at them. What was my reason for this? Absolutely nothing to be real with you. I just like to play.

"Come on you're supposed to put up a fight" I pouted. You see I don't look evil or nothing like that. I actually look like a absolute sweetheart but that ain't the case at all.

My roommate cried and I just hugged her. She was still tense in my arms and I snapped at her.

"Hug me back or I'll make sure you'll never find a family." I whispered softly and she began to slowly hug me back. I smiled liking this feeling of affection. I know it's temporary tho.

I frowned hearing footsteps coming towards my room. I jumped off of her and stared at her from across the room.

"Shhh" I motioned smirking sinisterly at me. She trembled still lowly crying.

One of our house mothers came in my room.

"You have a request. A woman would like to interview you. She's a psychologist."

Psychologist??? Interesting. I would like to meet this woman. Maybe she'll adopt me so I can have kids to play with.

I walked down the hall to see a woman with her hair in a low bun and glasses. Her aura screamed "I'm the perfect mother." I think I needed her.

"So Kay'oir, how old are you"

My house mother gave her a look. "You're asking her actually age or mentally?"

"I would like to know both."

"She's 17 but mentally we aren't sure. One minute she's watching baby shows and the next she's watching the news or violent movies." I sat there smiling.

"Did you know your mother?"

"Yea. I killed her. She was mean to me and I didn't like it" I pouted and crossed my arms.

"How was she mean sweetie?"

"She would call me a psycho and pull my hair. She even called my friends stupid. THEY AREN'T STUPID. "

"She's talking about her voices. They have a different names, personalities, even ages according to her and her doctor. "

"Hmm. Are you attracted to women?" I perked my head up smiling wide.

"Yup! I'm gonna have a pretty wife and we gon get married and live happily ever after!" I declared happily and the women just smiled at me.

"I would like to sign the papers please." my house mother looked surprised.

"Are you sure ma'am? We've had some problems. The people who took her didn't last a week with her!" I looked down about to cry because it was true. She was gonna hate me in a few days I just knew it.

"I said I want to sign the papers. Meaning stop talking and go get the damn papers. Now."

My house mother scurried out the room leaving me and my new mommy lady with me.

"I can call you mommy?" I looked at her with hopeful eyes. She smiled at me.

"Of course you can. You're my new baby" I gave her a huge hug immediately asking a list of questions.

"Do I have somebody to play with at home? Are they mean? Do you have a turtle? I had one I killed him on accident. Can I have ice cream? Do I have a daddy at home? Can I have a girlfriend?"

" Yes you have a big sister her name is Rue. She's not mean she just has to warm up to you. No we don't have a turtle. You may have ice cream after dinner. Yes you have a daddy and maybe one day you'll have a girlfriend" Mommy replied. This mommy actually listens I like her!

I can't believe I finally got Adopted

Welp this the first chapter hope y'all enjoy

Vote and comment please talk ya shit🤪

Anddddd yeaaaaa