Whaaaa

Rue POV
"Okay Rue. I've checked your medical charts and you are completely covered for this surgery. Now are you sure you want to get of it?" Dr Blake said eyeing me closely.

"I'm ready. I have to do it in order to help my baby." I responded taking a deep breath.

"Welp alrighty then. Just breath into this mask and count backwards from 100. The anesthesiologists will make sure you're completely asleep before you get down to 1." He smiled putting a mask over my mouth and nose. It sorta smelled like sitting in a nail salon.

"100...99...98...97...96..............95....94....9...." The last thing I heard was Dr Blake telling them to get a move on before it went dark.

.............3 hours left.............
I woke up looking around the room finding myself alone. I jumped when I looked to my left and found a sleeping Kay'oir. Dr Blake came in smiling and I just looked at him.

"Why would you call her to come here?" I whisper yelled and he looked shocked.

"Because that's your girlfriend. Is there a problem? Learn from me it's never good to go to bed angry." He said sincerely and I stopped being mad.

"Well the surgery was a success. Would you like for Kay'oir to hear this or let her stay sleeping?" Dr Blake asked.

"Let her sleep-"

"Continue Dr Blake." She said out of nowhere startling us.

"Well okay. The surgery was a success. I did a few special things for you to make this a nice process. I hope you're pleased. Take a look Kay'oir what do you think?" Dr Blake said happily. Kay'oir shrugged and got up and walked towards my legs. I spread them slowly sorta nervous.

"Wow......that's really nice." Kay'oir complemented completely amazed. I took my phone to see for myself and they were right. I was completely shaved also. I moved my finger down my slit and I was soaking wet.

"Oh yea. I added lots of lubrication in the needles and stitches that'll most likely last a long time. I've heard you guys are a busy couple so I don't want you guys to wait for a healing process."

"So....if we want to..."

"Most definitely. If you guys want to have sex as soon as you go home, you will be completely fine." Dr Blake said making us laugh.

"And I have a gift for you guys." He handed me a big black box with velvet and gold trim.

I opened it and Kay'oir and I gasped.

"Is that......."

"You're dick? Why yes it is! Think of it as you will never need to buy a strap or go get inseminated again. The harness was a gift. I asked a coworker to buy one. I'm pretty sure you were going to miss your penis so in a way you still have it." He said smiling warmly. He's literally the best.

"It still has sperm so if you guys want to continue a family. Yup I heard the new congratulations, you guys could just use this." Kay'oir smiled and gave him a hug. She's surprisingly calm. And she looks beautiful despite being demonically invaded and pregnant at 3x the speed. Her belly was starting to poke out too.

"Thank you so much Doctor. Is she ready to go home. " Kay'oir asked.

"Yea go ahead. Have fun guys."

......next day......
We were currently getting dressed for Kay'oirs emergency appointment. I was sorta scared but she act like she didn't care. I wonder how she was taking the situation.

Kay'oir POV
We pull up to the hospital and the lady immediately brings us in and turns on the ultrasound screen.

"Nurse Stanford said it was an emergency. How are you feeling mom?"

"I felt good. Great actually." I responded. I honestly didn't care. Just wanted to have the baby, sacrifice it and end this bullshit. She started to wave the wand over my lower belly.

"Well. Your baby is definitely way bigger than you look. You still have a sorta flat stomach and this baby at the size of a halfway completely formed baby. Oh wait what's this?" The doctor continued to rub the wand around.

"What's wrong?" Rue asked holding my hand.

"Nothing. Just hope you guys have two times the love to give." She smiled and I nodded. It took us a few seconds to realize what she said.

"We having twins?" Rue asked completely shocked.

"Absolutely two bouncing baby-"

"DONT SAY THE GENDER PLEASE" Rue screamed out scaring her

"just write it down on a paper and we will open it when we are ready." She nodded and put the note in an envelope. I couldn't even speak. Something in me just bursted. I immediately started crying.

I'm going to have two babies and I didn't even care about them. No I'll protect my babies and I'll die before I let them go.

Rue tried comforting me and I just felt really ashamed. What kind of mother would I be if I killed my children. I just hated myself in this moment.

"Baby don't cry. Stop crying it's alright. I mean this wasn't planned...at least not in my book..." She mumbled causing me to glare at her.

"I'm sorry. But I think we can do it. We'll be great parents. They'll love us and it's going to be amazing. I promise." She finished off kissing me softly.

I sat my head on her chest and I could hear her thoughts. Literally could hear them.

"You were going to perform an exorcism on me?" I asked and she tensed up.

WELP THEY HAVING TWO BABIESS

what y'all think the genders are??????

Y'all think Kay'oir is mad at Rue???

How y'all feel bout Rues new 🐱????

I knew y'all wanted to keep her dick but I got something planned next chapter 👀 I hope y'all gon be happy.

BYE BYE AND GOD BLESS💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜