Grow up so Fast

Kay'oir POV
"Ok Kay'oir. You did amazing. Would you like to see your babies?" Dr Blake said happily. I told him no and he frowned.

"Oh ok. I'll check on them again. Nurse how are they doing?" The nurse came back and she looked worried.

"Um...they were literally just born right?"

"Yes. What's the problem?" I asked.

"Ma'am you should see this." I got out of bed to look at my babies.

I looked at one and she smiled at me. And she already had two teeth at the bottom. I looked at the next one and she was mean mugging me. Yea that one gon be my favorite.

They both had teeth and they were the size of a 1 and a half year old. They was born an hour ago and they were so tiny. Well like I said this might slow down when they're five.

I picked them both up and sat them next to me. I was just staring at them. Rue leaned over to see them while holding an ice pack to the back of her head.

"They're beautiful aren't they? Our own little family" Rue said smiling at me. I smiled at her not taking my eyes off the my babies.

"Heyyyy" Moe said coming in with balloons and Zyanya had bags of chick Fil a.

"Omg Zy look at them!" Moe squealed. Zyanya walked over and her eyes got big.

"Damn....they big as hell ain't they?" Zyanya said chuckling. I laughed and Moe mugged her.

"Shush. It's okay they chunky. Lil chunkies" She said tickling them. One was laughing and the other one grabbed Moe's hand not smiling or nothing.

Zyanya stiffled a laugh when we all just looked shocked.

"What's they names gon be" I was in deep thought then I looked in the corner. I looked up at the corner and saw the demon. It was just looking at me like it was waiting for something. I looked down at my babies and I started to cry.

"Baby don't cry. What's wrong?" Rue said comforting me. I just kept crying and I held my babies tighter.

I took a deep breath and looked at my smiling baby.

"Her name is Kamille. Kamille Aleyna." I said proudly. I looked at my mugging baby while she was playing with my dreads.

"And her name is Kleo. Kleo Araihis. Kleo and Kamille...Taylor." Rue looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"They....they having my last name?" I nodded my head and she jumped up and started kissing all over my face.

" I love you. I love you so much. And I love y'all two." Rue said still crying. She took both of the babies in her arms and sat down just staring at them.

Kamille was just playing with her chain with a huge smile on her face. Kleo still didn't look pleased by anything. We were going to start eating so we put both of the babies in their bassinet.

While we were eating we heard the babies mumbling something. I didn't pay it any mind cause that's what babies do.

"Mmmm mama" we all stopped and looked at each other. I jumped up to look in the bassinet to see them both staring at me.

"Mama" I look over and Kleo was holding her arms out to me. I picked her up and she gave me a small smile and started playing with my dreads.

Rue was just in shock. So was Moe and Zyanya.

"Is that supposed to happen?" Moe asked.

"I guess so. For my case their growth rate is a lot faster. It should slow down when they're five." I looked at Kleo and she was still looking at me. Rue was holding Kamille and Kamille was just smiling at her.

"Lemme hold her" just as I was about to hand the baby to Zyanya I saw it behind her. Not doing anything. Just holding its hands out.

I made a horrible mistake. I'm not giving up my babies. I will protect them at all costs. I'll die before I let it take my babies.

hi guys 💜

I'm sorry I wanted to update yesterday but I was in the hospital but I made a promise to myself to make a chapter as soon as a felt the least bit better❤️

ayooasiaa helped with the baby names so thank you negro you are loved💖💖💖💖 read her books too please!

welp that's it for now byeee🖤🖤