Coming Soon

Heyyyyy I know y'all tired of me making all these books but this one....just might be my personal favorite. Enjoyyy!!!!💜💜💜💜

Tani POV

Have you ever felt something? Like an instant connection? Like love at first sight type of connection? Yea..I have too. But have you done anything about it? No....well I have.

The first day I saw her.....Renee Myers I felt that connection. I needed to be with her. Don't call me crazy.....cause I'm not. I'm very upfront. I walked up to her and confessed the love I realized I had literally five minutes of her being in my sight.

Oh...what did she do you're wondering? Her and her friends jumped me. I know harsh right? No matter how many beatings I received from them...I'll still love Renee.

But that was......five years ago. That incident was in 7th grade. We are now seniors in highschool. I've done the same thing for the past years. Left a bouquet of tulips on her step. Every. Single. Day.

I can't help it. I love her and I know she loves me too. Oh here she comes. She looks so good. With her umber skin tone. The way she wore her thick 4c hair into a high puff. Her nose ring shining in the light. Her American Eagle boxers slightly showing from her jeans that hung low. She was just amazing. Not to mention her crew.....all sexy assholes.

"Hi Renee!" I said smiling giving her another tulip. She took it out my hand then threw it on the ground. Her friends cackled as she stomped on the flower.

"Wassup my love" She said laughing then knocking my stuff out of my hands. She kicked my papers throughout the hall and walked away. I scrambled to get my papers before the bell rung. I ran to the bathroom giving myself a pep talk.

"It's alright stop crying. Oh you were kidding Renee?" I said pacing back and forth yanking my hair.

"Oh yea I know. I know you didn't mean it. It's alright. I love you Renee. We love each other. I love you and you love me," I paused and looked in the mirror.

"You will. You will love me Renee."

just a lil start. Y'all fw it?