Lemme Watch

This most likely won't be that long. Just a lil sum slight.

Rue POV
Yup. She's gon kill me I can feel it. Oh damn I'm too young to die. I'm gon be a parent. I can't die yet.

"Stop overthinking. I'm not going to kill you." She looked up at me just staring.

"If you do die then it isn't my fault. Ok I'm ready to go." Kay'oir said getting up and walking out the door.

The fuck.....whatever. I went to go to the bathroom first then I walk to the car. I see Kay'oir in the seat but her dreads are up. This is most likely Tye then. She might not talk to me since I slightly rearranged her guts.

"Hey Tye" She tensed up but remained her lil thug facade.

"Wasgud bro" I chuckled because I could tell she thought I was gon fuck her right in this parking lot.

We had small conversation on the way home but she just went in the shower. She takes very very long showers it's ridiculous.

I was just watching Big Mouth when my pussy started tingling. I took a look inside my boxers and it was clear stuff EVERYWHERE.

"What the hell" I was scared because it was a while since I did this to myself. I got my dick when I was 18. Now I'm 22.

I softly started rubbing circles on my clit. I began slowly putting my middle finger inside while moaning a little. I lifted up my sports bra playing with my nipples as I closed my eyes.

My curled finger began to move faster on my g spot and my juices went all over the sheets. My breathing got heavier and my stomach started to tighten up. At the same time I reached my peak my eyes opened seeing Tye staring at me from across the room biting her lip. She was wearing a towel around her waist and a red sports bra.

She didn't say anything. She just kept staring at me. When she was sitting infront of me I immediately closed my legs. She opened them back up and stared in my eyes.

"Lemme watch" she simply said still staring at me.

shall I continue?????