Do it and do it Now

3 weeks later
Kay'oir POV
I had a doctors appointment today and Rue wants to come with me. I'm extremely nervous but excited at the same time.

We were sitting in the office waiting for the doctor to come back. It was only a physical so nothing serious. Just height check, weight check, pee test and whatever.

"Okay Kay'oir. You're in excellent shape. Have a nice day and I'll see you in two weeks." Nurse Stanford said and Rue looked confused.

"Two weeks? Why that early again?"

"For your baby of course." She smiled and my heart dropped. Rue started choking on her spit and was coughing uncontrollably.

Rue finally got herself together and looked at the nurse.

"I'm sorry. Excuse me???"

"Kay'oirs pregnant ma'am." The nurse said again but her smiling was slowly dropping seeing their reaction.

"Oh hell nah. Y'all funny. Kay'oir you a asshole deadass. It's the damn fourth of April. Meaning April fools is over stop playing" Rue said laughing it off.

"Miss, would you like to see an ultrasound." The nurse asked politely. I just nodded my head. I knew it would happen but like...I couldn't believe it. Hell I should be happy. I held up my half of the deal. All I have to do is give birth and I'm done with my half.

The nurse put the gel on my belly and rubbed the wand all over my lower abdomen.

"Wait....something's weird here." Rue's eyes widened. She saw a baby but she didn't see the problem.

"Ummm here. Go to this lady. Her name is Dr. Eisenburg. She might be able to help your case. Have a nice day ladies." She said scurrying our the room.

Case???? The fuck she talking about???

Moe POV
I just texted Rue and told her to meet me in this diner. My pastor said he wanted to talk to her without Kay'oir being around. I don't blame him. Pastor has a black eye and 36 stitches in his neck.

Rue came in and sat down. She looked like she was gon pass out.

"Yeo bro you good?" Zyanya asked and she just nodded her head. Pastor James walked in wearing sunglasses and holding a Bible in his hand. Another man followed after him but he looked different.

"Hello. I hope you don't mind I brought someone. This is Father Jones. He is a priest and a good friend of mine. " Pastor explained and took a seat.

"Rue....there's something wrong with Kay'oir." Rue looked confused.

"What you mean? Yea she has maybe two or three screws completely out of place but there isn't anything wrong."

"No I know about her mental problems. I've known her for a while. Ever since she was a little girl and when she was dating Tye, God rest her soul." he continued.

"Well what's the problem then?"

Pastor James and Father Jones looked at each other and took a deep breath.

"She's possessed Rue." Pastor said lowly. Zyanya just sat still and Rue just starting mumbling.

"Wait wait. What are we supposed to do? There has to be something we can do." Rue tried to say.

"Exorcism?" Zyanya suggested and Father Jones hesitated.

"Kay'oirs case isn't that simple. We are talking about multiple demonic possession. If you don't mind me asking, has Kay'oir had sex with a man recently?" Father Jones asked and Zyanya spoke up.

"Nah. Rue has a dick but I don't think that counts" Zy said bluntly and the whole table looked at Rue.

"Have you had sex with her recently?" Pastor asked and I looked at Rue.

"Three weeks ago. That was it. I didn't even ask she just was really forceful with me. It was kinda weird."

"Sneaky foul demon" Pastor James scowled.

"Listen to me. Don't have sex with her anymore. Or use a condom." Father Jones said seriously. I know that ain't possible cause they some horny bastards.

"If Kay'oir doesn't get pregnant then we have a better chance." Rue just stayed quiet and put her head down.

"What? What happened?" I asked and Rue looked up.

"We just left from her annual physical and the nurse said she was pregnant." Rue said lowly and Pastor shook his head.

"The demon is latched onto her now. Did the nurse have an ultrasound?"

"Yes. She looked scared. She just walked away and told us to go to this lady." Rue answered.

"When a woman is pregnant with a demon or multiple demons, the baby's growth process is accelerated. Meaning the normal baby is born in 9 months. Kay'oir will more than likely have the baby extremely sooner than that." Pastor Jones explained.

"She's three weeks now, the baby is probably the size of a 26 week old fetus. " My mouth dropped and I immediately got scared.

"Wait we have to hurry than. What if she has the baby while she's still possessed." I asked and Pastor shook his head.

"I'm not going to lie. If she has this baby while possessed, either she will die, the baby will die, or they both will die." Rue began to silently cry.

"I recommend you get your penis removed." Father Jones continued.

Rue just sat there weighing out her decisions.

"I don't know. I might because I did talk to my doctor about it. "

"Do it as soon as you possibly can. God bless you." Pastor Jones said and Rue nodded.

Rue POV
"Dr Blake?"

"Hey Rue how the heck are ya?" Dr Blake responded.

"I'm on the way. I'm ready for it to get removed."

"Well hey. If you're ready then your ready. I'll contact my nurses now and tell them to get the operating room ready." Dr Blake said sighing.

If I want to help my baby then this is a start.

I- yk what idk what to say🤔

Should I update one more time before the night ends or y'all had enough of my black ass??

*guppy voice* HAPPY BIRTHDAY😃