Morning After

3rd Person POV
Kay'oir opened her eyes looking around the room. Her duffel bag was wide open, clothes everywhere and chains were all over. Confused, she looked down at her naked body and at Rue sleeping peacefully.

She put on her robe and went into her bathroom brushing her teeth. She proceeded into the kitchen seeing Tye sitting at the table.

Her dreads were wild, her eyes were wide open and she was rocking back and forth. This sight made Kay'oir chuckle.

"What's wrong Tye? Ya look like a crack fiend" Kay'oir joked and Tye just stared blankly at her lap. Kay'oir was confused. Tye never acted like this around her. It's like she got a personality transfer.

"I can't believe I let this happen......" she trailed off shaking her head.

"Tye relax and tell me what-"

"I GOT BITCHED OK?! RUE FUCKED THE LIVING SOUL OUT OF ME! SHE SHOWED NO MERCY AT ALL THAT FOUL MONSTER! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EXPERIENCE THAT EVER IN MY LIFE BUT IT HAPPENED!" Tye screamed out still rocking back and forth. Kay'oir looked absolutely shocked. When Kay'oir and Tye were dating, Tye was a touch me not.

"So you're telling me.....Tye that you got dominated" Tye just continued rocking in her corner.

"Tynisha Janae Parks....answer me" Tye looked at Kay'oir nodded slowly. Kay'oir paused for a good two minutes.

Suddenly the room erupted in Kay'oir's loud laughter.

"HAAAA BITCH YOU GOT FUCKED! SHE GOT YOU SHOOK. LOOK AT YOU ROCKING BITCH" Tye just glared at her not stopping her rocking.

"Ya liked the shit didn't you? Don't try to lie on my baby she got bomb dick so tell the truth" Tye looked up at Kay'oir and started to sob loudly.

"I've never felt like a bitch in my whole life. She disrespected me in such.....a beautiful way" Tye starting crying harder as Kay'oir started crying with her from laughing

"My stomach helppppp! And stop talking and crying at the same time. Bitch you look like Oprah from the color purple. "All my life I had to fight" headass." Kay'oir stooped laughing and smirked at Tye.

"Get up and walk towards me" Tye's eyes widened in bewilderment. Kay'oir knew she wasn't going to walk straight. She just wanted another laugh. Tye shook her head no and Kay'oir kept pestering her.

"Fine fine" Tye grabbed the chair infront of her and slowly stood up mind you she almost fell immediately.

Kay'oir held in her chuckles when Tye waddled closely to the couch. Kay'oir busted out laughing and fell back down.

"What you cackling about" Rue asked looking around the living. Tye waddled and jumped behind the couch.

Kay'oir just shook her head and stood on her tippy toes for a kiss. Rue picked her up and put on her the counter opening her robe.

"Round two. But I don't have to bitch you" Rue chuckled gripping her Kay'oir's breasts.

That was just a filler

I'm gon make more I promise I just need to think.

BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K. I LOVE YALL SOOOOO MUCH BRO YOU DONT GET IT. ITS CRAZY LIKE TWO AND A HALF WEEKS AGO I WAS LIKE "nah they ain't gon fw this book" BUT LOOK AT YALL LOVELY NIGGAS PROVING ME WRONG❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Until next time babies❤️❤️