Biography

ATTENTION.....THIS IS SOLEY GONNA BE ABOUT KAY'OIR HISTORY. THINK OF IT AS A LIL BIOGRAPHY. THIS SHOULD ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS. IF IT DOESNT PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND ILL ANSWER THEM MYSELF. ENJOY😊😊😊

Rue POV
"Seriously Rue buddy, cmon why get rid of it?"

"I got the penis for one thing and one thing only....remember why?" Dr. Blake day there confused. I whispered in his ear and he stepped back with his mouth dropped open.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry! If you want I'll handle it. As God as my witness I'll get my buddies from the country club and we will KICK-"

"No Ill be fine it's just.." I was cut off hearing a lady over the intercom.

"Code 99. ICU. Room 722. I repeat Code 99. ICU. Room 722. "

I immediately run out the door following Dr Blake running to Kay'oir's room. I open the door and doctors are all around her. Dr. Blake puts on his glove and pushes people out the way.

"How is she"

"She's under distress doctor. It's to the point her heart has stopped"

"Hand me phetadime.....COME ON DAMN IT A CHILDS LIFE IS AT STAKE!" Dr. Blake snapped making the nurses move faster. A man handed him the needle and Dr. Blake wasted no time ripping her gown and stabbing the needle in her heart.

Dr. Blake injected this medicine and waited a few minutes. She still wasn't breathing and the machine was just one beep.

"Why weren't you faster? WHY WERENT YOU FASTER?!" Dr Blake yelled at the nurses. In the midst of him yelling , Kay'oir let in a deep breath and starting screaming bloody murder.

"She's going into shock! Calm her down" Kay'oir grabbed on nurse and started crying.

"MAKE IT STOP. I DIDNT WANT TO DO IT. HE MADE ME DO IT. I DIDNT WANT TO DO IT" she cried out pulling her dreads. Dr. Blake told me to lay down with her and calm her. I didn't think I could do it but in less than ten minutes she was completely calm and stabilized.

Kay'oir POV
I need to tell her everything. Just Incase she runs and breaks up with me or something.

"I need to tell you....my story. About everything." Rue just looked up and nodded.

"I killed my mother. She never really took care of me. I learned to take care of myself. Sometimes my aunt would come over and take me food and stuff but my mom would find out and beat me for it. One day I just snapped and..." I trailed off taking a breathe. "I killed her. Then I killed my brother too. It was mercy I swear. He was being abused too I had to end it for him!" I started sobbing. She rubbed my back and I continued.

"My first bestfriend....god we had some of the best times together. Her and her sister. We would run around in the park until it was at least three am."

"What were their names?"

"Bree and Keema. Bree physically got older but mentally she didn't and I didn't either so we clicked. Keema was like our big sister. Always trying to make us try on dresses and get our nails done" I laughed remembering the time she chased us around with a tutu in her hand.

"But one day they went missing. Four days later they found their bodies at the bottom of the creek" Rue just stared in silence.

"My first girlfriend...she was mean. But I kinda like it for some reason. Her brother was worse tho. He would push me around and try to talk my girlfriend into either cheating or selling me in his prostitution ring. She refused and one night he tried to shoot me ended up shooting her because she jumped in the way. Realizing what he had done ,he shot himself."

"I'm guessing Tye was your girlfriend and Dre was her brother?" I nodded my head and starting sobbing in her chest.

"Baby that was so brave of you. Telling me all your past. If you think I'm leaving you I would never. " she kissed me deeply and started playing with my blanket.

"I- i think I love you Kay'oir" she said with tears in her eyes

"I think I love you too Rue"

Okay nah I'm deadass this is the end of the book

Lemme stop I'm kidding but HEY

good morning I just woke up a few minutes ago

If y'all have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask

Bye byeeeeee