4 - New Power

<Yuki's POV>

I opened my eyes to find myself in bed. I sat up and looked around my room. To the side of me was one of the pills. I picked it up. "It should be the right time." I dissolved it in my palm and got out of bed. I slipped on some clothes and headed out the door. I was instantly greeted by Rias hugging me. "I missed you." She spoke happily. "I missed you too." Issei also stumbled up the stairs. "You're awake Yuki? How are you?" I smiled. "All good, nothing a bit of rest can't fix." Issei nodded. "Your dragon abilities, we should battle to together one time where we can go all out dragon vs dragon." I nodded. "It would be fun."

I stretched a heard a large crack shoot through my spine. "Oh Yuki, I found these when you were taken, what are they?" It was my pills which I took it off her. "I was told to keep hold of these just in case. Whatever that means." "Lying to your sister? Just tell her." I frowned. "I'd rather not." Rias looked at me confused. "Who did you just talk to?" I pointed to my hand. "My dragon." "Hey, can't you just use my name. Also, I'm not yours, nor are you mine." I sighed. "What's your name?" "Draco, the darkness dragon."

"Well anyway, have we got anything coming up?" Rias shook her head. "We don't, except, we could get you a familiar." I nodded. "That wouldn't be too bad actually. Well, I also need to talk to my dragon for a while so I'll talk to you at breakfast." I headed back into my room and shut the door. My glove instantly deployed. "What is it? You could've spoken to me out there." "I know, but all I wanted to ask was what you can actually do."

"Well, What I can do. I better tell you from the beginning. As you know, I am the darkness dragon. I have sub abilities, well 3 of them to be precise. I have Dark Magic: Mimicry, which allows you to copy whatever you touch. There's Dark Magic: Synthesis, which allows you to make a temporary sacred gear out of nowhere, as long as it isn't already one. And then there's the final ability, Dark Magic: Shadow Reflection, which allows you to control the shadows, wether its to travel, block attacks or attack with them."

"So, Synthesis and Mimicry work together, Synthesis will allow me to create me own gears while Mimicry will allow me to use somebody else's. How can I unlock these powers?" My dragon laughed. "Through training and practice." I sighed. "Any shorter ways?" He went silent for a second. "You could always try and swap the gloves forms." I looked at my glove. "Just focus energy on the different orbs."

I placed 2 of my fingers on the orb and tried to move my energy into them. "This will drain your energy, but once they have enough, you can use them for a while. The only downfall is they drain energy more than normal abilities." I took a deep breath and tried to move my energy into the orb. After I realised I couldn't, I thought about who to ask for help. "Couldn't I copy Issei's gear and borrow it to transfer a boost of energy to the orbs?" Draco thought about it for a second. "I don't see why not, except the fact having 2 dragon abilities out at the same time could kill you." I smiled. "Thank god these are sub abilities then."

I opened my door and walked over to Issei's room. I knocked on the door and heard Issei. "I'll be a sec, just getting dressed." I smiled when I heard a bang. "No need to rush." After about a minuet, he opened his door. "What's up?" I walked into his room. "I need to use a copy of your gear quickly, if you don't mind." He looked at me confused. "What by using your mimicry?" I nodded and he deployed his gear. I placed my hand on it and felt my right hand go numb, followed by my arm. I took my hand off when I had copied his gear. "Thanks."

I headed towards the door, "where are you going with that?" I looked back at him. "Only to my room." I closed his door and headed back to my room. "That was easy, I guess." I sat back down on my bed but this time waited for Issei's gear to start powering up. "That should be enough, try it now." My dragon spoke up randomly. I held the gear on my orb. "Transfer." It called out and the orb began to glow. A black aura surrounded the glove, it seemed to be growing thicker. After a few seconds, the aura disappeared and revealed the glove which had now chanced shape. It still had the 3 orbs in the same place but it seemed to have also changed it's writing. Issei's sacred gear disappeared from my other arm.

"So, this is what form again?" It began to glow as I pointed it towards a shadow. "Dark Magic: Shadow Reflection. This allows you to use the shadows to your will. When it gets strong enough, you will be able to actually summon shadows rather than needing to have a shadow nearby to control it." I nodded and started to move the gauntlet around. I then placed my finger onto the last orb and tried to focus all my energy. The orb and glove began to glow and then, it stopped. It reverted to it's original form but the orb stayed lit up.

"Just think of what sacred gear you would like to create, and then focus your energy on the glove." I sighed. "All these abilities mean I have to be able to focus energy on my glove, which seems to difficult." Draco laughed. "Just try, you've unlocked the main orb so focusing energy should be easier than before. Unlocking all 3 orbs will help you."

I tried to think of a sacred gear. "I can't think of any." "Think of one which allows you to make armour or something, just to test it out." I nodded. I cleared my mind and thought about the gear I wanted. After a second, my glove seemed to disappear. A strange armour extended up my body from my feet and eventually covered me entirely except from my head. A helmet formed itself. "See told you."

"Yeah ok, but how long will this last?" My dragon caused my glove to reappear also shattering the armour. "All you need to do is summon your glove back, it will end the sacred gear you made. All of your abilities do drain your strength and energy but this glove will over time create a spare supply of energy if needed."

"Also, can you please make it so other people can hear you if possible?" My dragon sighed. "If it's honestly what you want then sure, but if I'm rude, don't blame me." I smiled. "Oh I will." I stood up and put away my glove. I stepped out of my room and looked at the clock.