II - 12 - Dragon's Fight

We had been training for a few days now, and it was growing towards the end of our training time limit. To end this session, me and Issei were going to fight head to head, dragon v dragon. That fight is happening in a few minuets, whilst we wait for Issei to warm up. "Come on!" I shouted towards Issei. "You're just time wasting, too scared to face me." I laughed to myself. "You asked for it." He walked over towards the arena grounds. We then went to our own corners, and waited for Rias to announce the start of the match. She then blew a whistle, and we instantly began to use our own magic.

"Promotion to Knight." I pulled out my sword as I promoted myself, and felt myself grow stronger. I created my dragon glove along with my helmet. Issei created his gauntlet as well as his Bishop Balance Breaker armour. He pointed his cannons towards me and fired them. I used my speed to slide directly between the 2 and run towards him. He pulled out his dragon slayer sword and blocked Kusanagi's swing. I stepped back and swung it again; he avoided it. I created a pistol in my other hand and fired it at him. He evaded the bullet and created a large red orb. It grew larger and her turned it into a beam. The beam tore through the ground right at me. I pointed my 2 fingers at it, and waited for it to touch me. "Diffuse." I called as pain shot into my fingers. The whole beam disappeared.

I then created my dragon wings, along with lightweight armour. I charged at him, as he created multiple orbs, each going at different angles. He then shot his cannons at me, a slipped past the shots and through 2 of the beams. I then was stuck by one of his magic attacks. I was thrown across the whole arena, and into the back wall. I had somehow dug myself into the wall, whilst also getting myself slightly stuck. I pulled myself out and cracked my arm. "Wow, didn't expect to be launched by that attack." I put away my sword and created my spell book. I flicked through the pages and chanted a spell. It created an invisible trap which Issei didn't notice. The only way you could tell it was there was from the minuscule circle on the floor. I then created a large circle, and put away the book. I stepped right through the circle and it seemed to open up. Strange blue and yellow orbs floated around me and began to expand. They took shape and eventually morphed to make one big creature.

The creature then began to change colour in front of me, revealing it to be a large snake with wings. It wrapped around the arena, until it charged head on at Issei. He punched right into it and shot his cannons into it's head. The snake slithered off and began to move around behind me. "Where did you learn this magic?" Issei called out to me. "I decided to look in my spell book, turns out it has summon magic in it too." I called back as the snake tried to attack again. Issei shot a beam at the snake which completely tore it's head off. 2 heads then grew back, and it's body seemed to separate into 2 smaller snakes. The snakes then began to spin around each other whilst also surrounding Issei in a circle. They began to tighten the circle and make it smaller. Issei used his sword to cut right into the beasts. He continued to slice at them until each eventually stopped moving. They then turned into dust and got sucked back into the portal. It shut and disappeared.

I then teleported myself behind him and punched him with all my might. He was thrown head first into the ground. I then launched a circle at the back of his head. It cut into him and disappeared. I created a second and caused it to start spinning fast. Issei then shot up so quick, I couldn't react in time. He threw me across the arena again but with a punch. I threw 2 circles at him, each exploding around him. They launched him backwards but he regained balance. I charged at him and tried to stab him with my sword. He avoided it and grabbed my hand. He launched me into the ground and I dropped my sword. He placed his foot on my chest and created a large orb. He then bought it down at my helmet and increased it's size. I created my shield and put it in the way, whilst also causing the orb to blow up. I created a pistol again and shot him in he ankle. He stumbled back in pain and created a circle. It launched a large beam forward towards me.

I flipped backwards and landed on my hands, and launched myself over the attack. I then created a portal which absorbed the attack, and then launched it back 2 times stronger. Issei was launched to the ground so I ran up to him and with my sword, I stabbed him through the stomach. He coughed up blood and I pulled the blade out. "That's the match." Rias blew her whistle as she ran over to us. She pulled out a phoenix tear and dropped it onto Issei. He was instantly healed and I pulled him up. "That was fun, but didn't expect to beat you so easily." He frowned at me. "Are you calling me weak." I laughed. "Why so serious, it was just a joke." I laughed at him. Our father's portal then appeared, and revealed father coming from it. "Yuki, nice match." I looked around. "You were watching?" He nodded.

"Of course. But that's not what I'm here to talk to you about. Could I talk in private?" I followed him. "So, the rating game. I don't think you can take part in it, the owner of the school wants you to go there at the start of next week. Also, it's kinda in another realm, where they think differently to us." I nodded. "What's the catch." He sighed. "You can tell the people you are a devil, but don't tell people attending the secret school, or else it was cause trouble. Also, you will be trained as an exorcist. You don't have to kill devils as a job, it's just because that's the only way you can be taught magic, but also you will fight demons from that world, which are different to us. Keep that in mind."

The reason why I've ended like this is because I want to talk about something. Some of you may know the anime Blue Exorcist. I have decided to put HighSchool DxD and Blue Exorcist together in a crossover. I'm gonna see what it will become before uploading the first few chapters, so expect a delay, unless I decide to instantly.

Just wanted to also say that the support has been amazing. 
Thanks for this, James