6 - Hunting The Fallen

Sorry if this chapter is short or worse than normal, I had to rush because it deleted my chapter and was out of spare time. Hopefully, other chapters won't b like this, that's why there's a Timeskip in this, because I use them if I run out of time. Sorry for the late upload.
James

"Yuki, I needed to ask you something." I sat up and noticed Rias at my door. "What's up?" I asked her. She hesitated before asking me. "What exactly happened, when you were taken?" I laid my head down, "it was a long story." Rias sat down on the end of my bed. "I need to know, there have been more incidents that must be reported." I sighed. "If you must."

"Yuma, she sent me a message asking me to meet her. I went there, and was attacked by some exorcist called Freed, my father and Yuma. My father, he had the abilities of the 2 dragons, red and white. Then, I activated juggernaut drive but got almost one hit by a man with a book. He created chains and left and then we were all transported, where they tortured me for information; and my powers."

My sister looked at me, "your father, what was his name." I didn't respond but rather glanced at Rias. "I don't want you to know, but we can get them to come to me." Rias looked at me as if I were insane. "And why might we do that?" I pulled out my phone revealing I had Yuma's details. "If I asked her to meet me, she would bring everyone right. We could end theses incidents right now." My sister shook her head annoyed. "No, you won't be put in danger anymore."

Rias headed towards the door. "There is no negotiation about this, you shall not, will not leave this area to go after anyone without permission." She left the room leaving me. I followed her out and watched as she left the front door. "She's heading somewhere?" I thought to myself.

"So, I can tell your going to disobey her." I laughed at his comment. "You think I'd disobey her command? Wrong." I stepped towards the living room. "All I'll do, is ask for permission or help from anyone else. Perhaps Akeno and Issei, they seem to be enough, right?" I walked into the room and looked to my left, spotting Issei, Akeno and Koneko sitting on the sofas each doing their own thing. "Akeno, Issei? Can I borrow you?"

<Timeskip>

After a while of persuading Issei and Akeno, we finally headed out as a small team to go after the fallen angels. I pulled out my phone as we left and called Yuma. A male picked up the voice, my dad. "Well hello Yuki." I gritted my teeth. "Father, where is Yuma." He sighed, "This is tougher to explain to you than anyone else." I was instantly shocked. "What! What did you do to her?" He laughed. "Soon, not yet, she will be sacrificed to the holy and unholy powers alike. Now if you want to see her one last time, I would head to the school." I heard a bloodcurdling scream in the background and the call ended.

"That's bad." I said as Issei created his armour and wings. Akeno created her wings and I created my own armoured wings. We all shot up into the sky and headed towards the school quickly. Once we almost made it, I could tell that something was wrong. An altar, with a green beam shooting on it with green portals on the light. There were 3 in total. As we glided down, I spotted Yuma, who was strung up in the altar. I landed quickly and ran towards her. I created my gauntlet and was instantly wrapped by tight chains which crushed me until I couldn't breath. My glove began to glow and crawled up my arm until it was covering my whole lower arm.

Energy then separated from around me, blasting away the chains as well as knocking everyone else back slightly. I continued to walk towards Yuma as I created a large knife. I stepped up to the bottom of the altar as the man popped up out of nowhere. He launched me to the ground using some sort of wave. I shot up quickly and charged at him with my knife. He avoided the swings of it 3 times before extending out his hand to grab my wrist. He managed to catch my wrist and lifted me into the air before throwing me away from the portal.

I recreated my armoured wings and launched myself into the sky. My father created his sacred gears and caught me. He threw me straight through the ground and followed me down as Akeno zapped the cloaked man. Issei jumped down into the room I had landed in and knocked my father to the ground. Issei created his sword and swung it straight at my father. He deflected it and knocked Issei back.

I ran at my father and stabbed him straight through the stomach. He punched me and launched me back up onto the roof causing me to drop my weapon. I got up as Issei flew out followed by him. I quickly created my revolver and shot it at him. The bullet deflected off his sacred gear. He turned to me and created a strange beam which tore through the building. It came right at me but I created my shield and punched it straight into the ground. The bottom half seemed to disappear into the ground while the top half grew larger and thicker. The beam collided with the shield and began to cause it to crack.

It got more and more damaged, and then, the cloaked man came out of nowhere and created a circle. It seemed to cause my glove to go away leaving me defences. The beam them created a blinding light which caused me to be blinded for a few seconds. The shield shattered but I wasn't harmed due to Akeno grabbing me as she flew overhead. She flew me into the air. "We need to leave, were out-strengthened." I felt a pain in my left hand. "Try this. Use it to create a sword." . A circle appeared on my hand. "Drop me. I don't think this is over yet." She nodded and let go. I rolled over so my back was pointed towards the school and enlarged the circle on my hand revealing a portal. The portal then floated in the air as a handle stuck through it. I grabbed the handle and revealed the end of a sword wrapped in chains. I then pulled it out more as I fell, causing the chains to completely snap in multiple places. The chains seemed to disappear as I pulled the sword out.

I rolled over and pointed the sword at the ground. I landed on one knee and one foot as the sword impaled the ground. It created a lock of light which extended across the ground. The lock disappeared and created a portal which seemed to trap the cloaked and my father in. A beam then shot up from the ground the size of the portal and seemed to collide with everything trapped in the circle, minus me who was protected by the sword. The beam disappeared as I pulled the sword out revealing that my father and the other man had teleported out of the area. I quickly rushed over to Yuma, but due to the size of the sword, I was slowed down. My father came out of nowhere and tried to hit me with his divide powers, but I managed to block it with my sword in time. A fourth circle appeared above the altar.

The size of the sword was cut in half and seemed to weaken. I still managed to push my father off of me. I then threw the sword down to my side and it seemed to turn into some sort of rope. The rope made its way up my arm and wrapped around my shoulder. I rushed over to the altar as Yuma looked up at me, smiling. "You came to save me?" She spoke with a weak voice. I nodded. "Watch out." Yuma spoke as a pain shot through my side. I was launched into the air and was grabbed by the cloaked man and thrown down to the grass on the ground floor. I landed awkwardly on my shoulder and then looked up at the cloaked man as he floated down. "You've now fallen, like us." He paused. "How does it feel?"