III - 6 - Demon Infeststion

A large winged beast glided across the sky, blocking out the sunlight. It was engulfed in flames, large red flames which crawled their way along, following the bird's every move. "What is that?" I asked Rin. He shrugged. "It could be a demon." He went to pull out his sword and stopped. "Why not?" I turned to face him. "We're not in the demon school, are we?" I nodded and drew my sword. That's when I noticed everyone staring up. "I think they can all see it. There's only one way to test." I put away my sword and stepped up to a random school girl who was staring at it. "Do you know what that is?" I asked her. "I have never seen it before, it looks like a large Phoenix bird." I nodded. "Ok thanks." I walked back to Rin. "They can see it perfectly fine." I redrew my sword. "You stay here." I turned to face the large school building and looked for a way to get up further. I ran up some stairs and into the closest building.

I created my helmet and gauntlet, and ran up the contestant flights of stairs, making my way towards the top. It took about a minuet but I had made my way to the top floor. I followed a final staircase which lead to a large metal door. I pushed it open and stepped out. The red and golden bird had seemed to draw closer. I ran and jumped over to another building which had metal stairs on the outside.

I climbed my way up the stairs and then climbed up to the top. I walked across the rooftop, then made my way up onto another rooftop which was connected to the previous one. I was eventually as high as I could, until I began to climb up the side of the large school building. "Damn, I'm not high enough." I put my sword away and placed my hands on the brick on the side of the school. "It's not lose." I began to find a place I could place my foot securely. I began to climb like it was a rock climb up the side of the school, except no safety gear and with brick. "There's supposed to be a barrier, how could this get in." I continued to climb up and up, until I came to a slight slope on the side of the building. I ran my way up and continued to climb floor by floor.

I eventually made it to the highest point of the school, a large pole on the top. I then noticed how close the bird was, and that's when I noticed everyone staring up at me. "Great, now I can't use magic." I then was tapped by someone. I turned and almost fell off the pole. "Mephisto?" He nodded. "I wanted to see you fight this beast, after all, I heard you risked your own life to capture Satan." I nodded. "I just can't use magic." He shook his head. "You can, we'll just have to wipe all their memories." I frowned. "I'm not using magic, there's no point." He looked at me confused. "I don't want the, to lose their memories, so if they do see me use magic, just say it was some guardian or something." He looked down at the crowds. "You know that's pretty stupid." I shrugged. "So, it's not that bad."

We waited, for quite a while and eventually the bird had drawn close enough. It was almost about to pass the large school building which I was on top of. I drew my sword, and waited a small bit longer, about a minuet. It finally got close enough for me to get on top of. I moved back as far as possible without falling and launched myself forward off the pole. I evaded the end of the roof and began to fall towards the beast. I heard many quite screams come from the large groups of civilians. The billboards scattered around the school site were all recording me falling. I spun my sword around above me and then bought it down as I got close enough. The sword dig into the Phoenix's wing. It began to flap it around strong. I was thrown off the wing along with my sword and thrown into the side of the school. I used my glove to hold me from falling. I quickly pulled myself up slightly, holstering my sword before I dropped it. I quickly began to run across the side of the school, waiting for the best opportunity to jump back onto the beast. I then caught up.

I jumped across, but used some small circles on my feet and hands to boost me further so I would land on a flat part of the wing. I did so, and looked onto it's back. I climbed up and ran across it to a stable part. It then sped up, and began to dive toward the ground at an angle. I looked around, noticing flames were extending upwards. They then took shape into a humanoid figure. The figures charged at me. I pulled out my sword and began to slice at each of them. I cut a few in half and they seemed to implode slightly. I was thrown back by each of the explosions as the cameras panned up. I sliced through all the flames. "Diffuse." I chanted before they could implode. A strange glow covered the school and I heard Mephisto talking to me through telepathy. "I'm changing their mindset, so they all know about some myth involving you. Feel free to use magic." I smiled. "Thanks."

I then created a lightweight armour, as well as multiple circles around the Phoenix. They all launched attacks but they seemed to miss, heading into the crowds below. I created wings and jumped off, diving towards the attack. People began to scream and shove their way away. I slammed straight into my own attacks, diffusion each of them. I crashed right into the ground and coughed up a small piece of blood. I then stood up, and put my sword away. I created a bow and pulled it back. An arrow appeared in it, launching forward when it was released. It tore through the air and seemed to lock onto the bird. I caused the bow to disappear right as the arrow struck. I then created a staff. "Soulchains." Large chains began to wrap around the bird, causing it to turn and fall towards me. I created a large circle in the air using the staff. It launched 3 giant beams which spun around each other whilst heading towards the Phoenix. It then collided, causing a large explosion to happen. The arrow then shocked the bird. I quickly pulled out my sword and threw the staff to the side.

I then held my sword with both hands, and jumped right at it. I then swung my sword right into it's forehead and extended it, cutting right into it. Multiple circles attached to the bird from the blade, each inflicting damage to the bird. I then created a portal, which would transport the bird back into the air. We went through the portal and appeared back in the sky. "Obliterate." I placed both my fingers together and then poked them right on the wound. The bird exploded, surrounding us in a giant ball of fire. The bird seemed to lose all it's wings before disappearing in the flames. I was launched right down at the ground. People scattered away from where I was going to land. I closed my eyes and instantly hit the ground at immense speeds.

I lifted my head up, and looked around. I hadn't injured anyone, but I was surrounded. Large wings, each coloured different colours fell from the sky. Red, orange, yellow, gold filled the air, all gliding down towards us. I stood up and then caused my wings to disappear. I then caught my sword by it's blade as it fell right at me. I then put it inside the holster and threw the holstered sword to Rin. He caught it and held onto it.