IV - 3 - Old Faces

I sat up, small lines of light beamed through my blinds. I looked around, and stood up, a pain instantly appeared in my temples. I slipped on some new clothes and stepped out of my room. "Yuki? Are you ok?" I turned around, it was Xenovia. "Yuki? Are you ok?" I nodded. "Other than a headache I have, why?" She looked at me confused. "Are the blue flames normal?" I looked at her confused, and then looked at my hand. "Hang on." I stepped away from Xenovia. "What's wrong?" She stepped towards me. "Stay back." I peered at her and she stopped. "Should I go get Rias?" I shook my head. "No, it's not worth it." The flames shot up. "Yuki! How are you?" I groaned. "Why do you have to appear again? Satan." He laughed at me. "I want your body, can't you tell I'm trying to possess you." I reached towards my phone but my arm stopped moving. Large claws extended from my fingertips, a sudden surge of power shot through me. I felt like I was beginning to warm up. I stumbled backwards and slammed against a wall. I instantly became overwhelmed. "Yuki?"
I whited out.

<Xenovia's POV>

I stepped back as Yuki began to stand up. He had completely changed appearance, longer nails, his pupils in his eyes seemed to have changed shape and colour, his ears had grown larger and pointier, and finally, he was engulfed in a blue flame. He smiled, and stared me in the eyes. He took a step towards me, followed by another one which was quicker. I opened Rias' door and noticed she was asleep. "Wake up!" Rias bought her head up and spotted me. "What's up Xenovia?" I created my holy sword, and pointed it up at Yuki. "Somethings wrong with Yuki." He launched blue flames at me, luckily for me I was able to block them with my sword just in time. I stepped away from the door, peering behind me. I continued to take small steps back. "Yuki, What's happening to you?" He laughed. "Yuki? My name is Satan, the holy one from Gehenna. Yuki's gone." Satan spoke in a distorted voice. He charged at me and I couldn't decide what do. He hit me and threw me into the wall behind me. I felt a pain shoot through my lower back, and I accidentally let go of my sword.

He began to move towards it, an attack shot right at him. The attack struck him in the shoulder blade. He turned around and stared Rias in the eyes. He then began to walk towards her. I grabbed my sword and stabbed him right through the back. "Sorry Yuki." He then twitched. "It's ok." I knew that was Yuki, it wasn't distorted like Satan's voice. I quickly pulled out the sword, and he winced. His blue flames instantly grew larger. He cried and screamed in pain. Silence eventually took over. He launched a flame attack at me again. I narrowly avoided it, but my sleeve burnt off. He then threw an attack at Rias. She blocked it with one of her circles. "Do you know anyone who can help?" Rias nodded. "I do, but we need to get his phone from his pocket." I sighed. "Distract him." I told Rias. She launched an attack at him, Satan became angry and turned away. I ran at him and grabbed the phone from his pocket. "Amy, call her." I nodded and tried to open his phone. It had a lock on it. "Do you know the lock?" Rias shook her head. "Maybe there's something in his room." I turned and ran to his bedroom door. I stepped over to his desk and peered into the top draw. There was a folder, covered by multiple sheets of paper. I moved them all, it was a folder with different passwords in it. I opened it, but there were no answers, only clues for each.

The first clue was pretty simple. "My current age." I instantly knew it was 17. I then read the rest. The next code wasn't that difficult. "Day of Month of birth." I knew it was the 3rd of the month. The final clue I didn't know. "Age I reformed." I couldn't even tell what it meant. I rushed over to the door. Rias was still using magic to fend off Satan, but barely. "What age did Yuki reform?" Rias looked at me confused. "I don't understand." I sighed. "That's the clue he left." Rias thought for a second. "Try 10, if not 9." I nodded and rushed over to the desk where I had left his phone. I typed in the code "1739." Nothing happened, it was wrong. I typed "170309." The phone unlocked. I went into his contacts and scrolled down the list until I found an Amy. I began to call her until someone finally picked up. "Amy?" She spoke calmly. "What's wrong?" I looked out of the door. "Do you remember the blue flames which Yuki cleared?" Amy didn't respond instantly. "Yeah, why?" I sighed. "Yuki's been possessed and we need you here." I heard a sigh through the speakers. "Fine, I'll teleport there now." The phone was hung up, I put it down and left the room. "She should be coming." I called out towards Rias. Everything was silent, they were both gone.