Dungeon Drama: Duel Of The Dragons

The dungeon had collapsed, trapping me under ground. Luckily, I had created a bubble of magical energy around me which acted as a shield. I tried to move around, every side of me was trapped by rubble. I tried to extend out my bubble, it couldn't, the force of the weight was too large. I couldn't use any magical energy, I was completely drained. A small crack appeared in the bubble, and extended along it. I tried to support it with my arms but it shattered. The rubble atop of it didn't fall as it was perfectly held up by the sides.

I pushed the rubble upwards until I could see light. I slid it along the top, allowing me to exit the small hole. I climbed out, and sat down. I caught my breath and waited for some magical energy to restore itself. A large portal appeared, and from it came Rias and Issei. They rushed over to me, Rias wrapped her arms around me. "I was worried when you didn't come out from the portal, we weren't spotted luckily." Rias said as Issei helped me up. "Where's Amy and Ichika?" I asked as I wiped the dirt off me. "They're guarding the portal." Rias assured me, but the portal reopened. From the portal came Kaziki and Luke.

"Luke?" I asked as I stepped back, creating a flame in my hand behind my back. "I mean no harm coming here, I only want the treasure." I looked at him confused. "The thing which I can tell you have, which was on the pedestal, this place wouldn't have collapsed if it weren't touched." I laughed. "So you mean no harm? Sorry but you can't have it, especially if I don't know what it does." Luke launched a beam at me which only just missed me. He teleported in my face and tried to grab my neck. I caught his hand. "Come on, you need to try harder then that." I laughed as I threw him into the wall o my right.

"And you, Kaziki. I thought you were better than pairing up with him." Kaziki looked me in the eyes. "You turned down my offer, it was all I could do." I then peered at Luke. "Hang on, you were still alive?" I asked as I looked at the small flask. "Yeah, your just did a bad job at killing me." I went to open the flask but Kaziki stopped me. "Don't, it will cause a lot of trouble." It was too late, I had opened it. A strange mist shot out from the flask and headed towards Rias. "Watch out!" Kaziki ran at Rias. I then realised what was happening and tried to get to the mist. I created a bubble around the mist and launched Kaziki away using a wave of energy. I created a small hole in the bubble and held the flask up to it. All the mist returned to the flask, and I closed it. I popped the bubble and looked at Rias.

"Close one." I said as I put the flask away. Luke charged at me, I created a sword and blocked his attack. I pushed him back and stabbed him through the chest. I created spikes along the blade and tugged it out. I kicked him to the floor and put the sword away. "We're leaving." I said as I headed towards the portal. "What happened with the mist?" Rias asked as we moved through the portal.

On the other side, Amy and Ichika were laid on the floor, they had been knocked out, with Kiba helping them up. "It tried to turn you to a dragon empress using the powers inside of it." Rias looked at me in shock. "So I would've become a dragon, like you and Issei?" I nodded. "But we don't know if it's safe." Everything around us seemed to freeze, we were trapped in a strange magic. I tried to exit the trap, but a portal appeared on the ground, transporting us to somewhere else, what seemed like an arena in the dimensional rift.

Another portal appeared, Kaziki stepping out of it. "Kaziki?" I called out to him. "What are you doing?" Luke also made his way through the portal, smiling at us. "We just want the flask!" Luke spoke as he released a golden beam at me. I caught it in my right hand. "Semi counter!" Half the attack shot back as the other half struck my hand and inflicted pain. I stumbled back and began to create an orb.

Luke teleported in front of me and punched me as hard as he could. I slid back and created a massive circle. It launched a beam at Luke, but Kaziki used his gravity magic to launch the beam to the floor. Luke held his hand us and began to glow golden. He created his balance breaker but then began to transform. "Juggernaut Drive!" Luke seemed to hesitate. "I, The time dragon, wielder of the golden glow, peers closer to the future." I ignored what was being said. I created a sword and ran my thumb along the blade, causing it to ignite in green and black flames. I peered back towards Luke, he had turned into a full on dragon, an aura surrounding him. He lunged forward, charging right at us. I charged at him, but was blasted backwards by one of his attacks.

I rolled to a stop and watched as Luke charged at Rias. I threw my sword forward, and shot a beam at it. The beam launched it forward at immense speeds. It struck Luke in the neck, and released black spikes along it's neck. The blade then proceeded to shatter, the spikes disappearing. Luke turned his attention back towards me. Issei created his balance breaker and created his sword. He charged forward towards Luke, only to be stopped by Kaziki's gravity magic, pinning him to the floor. Rias launched a beam at Luke but it didn't affect him. I stared Luke in the eyes as he drew closer.