Dungeon Drama: Disaster

I peered into the darkness and stepped back, I held my glove ahead f me and created a circle. It shone through the dark revealing a strange cloaked skeleton. It was on it's legs, and walking towards us. I pulled out Kusanagi and charged at the skeleton. The blade turned into a strange wire and I sliced at the creature. A circle appeared in the way, blocking my attack and launching me backwards. I created a circle in my other hand and launched a beam at the body.

The beam deflected back at me, I leaned sideways and only just avoided it. Before it could strike Amy, she swiped her finger upwards, it turned upwards and slammed into the roof. She launched a golden beam which separated and spun around the skeleton. The parts all attacked the skeleton at different sides, he couldn't use his magic to block the attack. A magic arrow tore through the air, I leaned as I noticed it soaring though the darkness due to a glow following it.

A few strands of my hair fell down as the were cut off by the velocity of the arrow. I created a gun and shot into the darkness. I couldn't see anything, until sparks shot through the black. I charged at the skeleton, and then changed which side I was going to strike him on last second. I struck his hip, causing it to fall to the ground. I stopped to take deep breaths, and staring down at the creature, I noticed a key around it's neck. I grabbed ahold of the key, and pulled it upwards, snapping the elastic around the skeleton's neck.

Everyone began to move towards the dark hallway I had shot down. I followed them, Ichika grabbed a stick from the ground and lit the top on fire. It lit up the hallway, it was long, coated in hundreds of ancient hieroglyphics. I ran my fingers along the carving for a few seconds but pulled it back to me when I heard a loud crash behind the wall I was touching. There was a large metal scraping noise, and then the ceiling at the start of the hallway collapsed, leaving us trapped. All we could do was continue down the hallway. A strange light appeared at the end of the hallway, and began to draw closer. It was another arrow. I caught it by closing my hand into a fist. The arrow seemed to be tipped with a purple liquid. I pulled out my holy sword and charged down the hallway. It began to get darker and darker, the light from Ichika slowly disappeared.

I reached a massive door, and pushed on it, trying to open it. I then noticed 3 holes, each with different pipes, leading to a large disk. The holes had strange dragon carvings which curved around and inside them. A sword came down at my shoulder but as I spun around, it missed. It was more of the skeletons. I held my sword up and bought the string like blade down at the skeleton. It sliced the skeleton in half, I punched it and rushed past it. I charged at the next skeleton, but it used gravitational magic to slam me into the door. It held me up, strangling me but Rias launched a beam which took down the skeleton. I was dropped to the ground whilst Issei killed the last one.

I tried to open the door again, but it was still locked. "Maybe we have to use our magic in the hole." I looked at Rias. "The dragons make me think we need 3 dragons though." Issei began to use his transfer magic on the first hole, which caused the first pipe to begin to glow. I used my darkness magic which caused the second pipe to glow. "Well that's 2, we don't have enough dragons." I though for a second on a way to manipulate dragon magic. I took a step back, while continuing to launch magic at the hole. I then created a golden light in my right hand, and launched it into the third hole. It didn't cause the pipe to glow. I put more power into it, and the pipe began to glow. The large disk launched out from the door, and a large creeping began to open the door. "What did you do?" Rias asked me as he door opened. "It was Luke's illusion magic, I just used it." Rias nodded and we began to walk through the door.

The door shut behind us, but didn't lock. The dark room instantly lit up by multiple flames appearing, swirling around four huge spires which held up the roof. A circle appeared on the roof, and opened, revealing a portal. From the portal climbed out a large hydra, but this one had different coloured patterns along each of it's heads, plus it was bigger than most. I stepped back and created a magic circle on both my hands. The hydra jumped down from the portal and landed in the centre of the room. It launched a beam right at us, and I jumped in the way. "Full counter!" I pointed 2 of my fingers at the attack, and it deflected back towards the creature. Pain overwhelmed my arm as I was launched backwards into the wall. I slid down to the ground and took a deep breath. The attack struck the hydra, causing it to stumble back. It then launched 3 more attacks at us. "Watch out." I called as skeletons began to climb out of holes in the walls. It was only us 5 against what seemed like a whole army. I climbed back up to my feet and stepped forward. I began to create a sphere ahead of me. I launched a beam into it causing it to grow larger. I stepped back and then ran at it. I punched the sphere causing it to launch forward.

It struck the hydra, and began to surround it with different beams. It struck one of the heads, causing it to melt. I watched as it began to regenerate, leaving me hopeless. "Is it invincible?" I asked Rias. "Maybe we need to take down all 3 heads at once." I nodded and began to create a circle. I then turned it into a portal. I created a set of wings which extended from my back. I created a fog which turned into the shape of a broadsword. I launched into the air as I was surrounded by a set of armour. I held the sword to my side, a white light followed behind the blade. Once I got close enough to the creature, I swung my sabre at the beast. Crimson shot everywhere whilst the fog swung white energy. The beast fell back but managed to catch itself and stayed upright. It lost 2 of it's heads, but before I could take down the third, it swung its final head and hit me. Rias launched a beam at it but missed. I slammed into the ceiling and fell towards the ground.