IV - 6 - The Seven Deadly Sins

It had been a few days, we had eventually made The Seven Deadly Sins and got everything prepared. I was given the nickname 'Wrath' in the group, as I wasn't afraid to show my emotions, or at least according to everyone else. One thing that really was funny in a meeting we had, Issei was given the name 'lust' and threw a tantrum, saying it wasn't fair. And after that, we were sent on our first mission to take down an exorcist and fallen angel friends, except Xenovia couldn't make it.

We all stepped up outside an old looking house, it seemed to not be in use. I stepped up to the door and knocked on it. We all waited a second, and there was no response. I put my hand on the handle and opened the door. I stepped inside and created a circle on my palms. I stepped through the house, the bottom floor seemed empty. I stepped up the stairs, and was instantly met with a spear missing my face. I used one of the circles to launch a beam at the fallen angel. It struck them in the left eye and threw them to the floor. Issei rushed past me and into one of the bedrooms as I grabbed the fallen angel. I put soul chains around their wrists to keep them held down. I moved over towards the room Issei rushed into. A loud bang came from inside, a man was thrown against the wall. He pulled out a pistol and shot at Issei. I threw a circle in the way which blocked the bullet. He then shot at me, and the bullet scraped my arm. I placed my hand on the wound, it began to burn.

I wrapped him up in soul chains and threw him to the floor. The new girl, Aqua, used her ability to create and control water to attack a woman who was running up stairs. Ichika launched a fireball at her, thin clouds of smoke shot around the house. Amy launched a beam into the smoke, which searched through for the woman. It struck her, and launched her into the ground. It continued to apply force, until I stepped over to them. They tried to launch a spear at me. I caught it, and shattered it in my hand. I pulled their soul out of their body, and wrapped them up. I then returned it, and they opened their eyes. I watched as everyone began to round up the people.

I stepped into the bedroom and grabbed the exorcist, pulling him up. I dragged him out the room as he flailed about. A circle appeared by the door, it was purple and yellow. From the circle, came an attack. I evaded it, and watched it turn to a portal. The portal opened, it was a girl with a large dress on. She smiled at me. "What's going on here then?" She looked around at all the bodies. "Who are you?" I pointed a circle at her. "A member of the Khaos Brigade." I frowned. "Be more specific." Issei created a circle, which launched a beam at her. She evaded it, I frowned at Issei. "What are you doing?" He created a circle blocking us from getting to her. "She's a member of the Khaos Brigade, the worst people we can think of at the moment, worse than fallen angels." I nodded. "Still, I see no harm in being passive temporarily." Multiple thunder bolts came crashing down to the ground. "That's why." I created a portal of flames and opened it. The woman began to try and break the circle. I threw the exorcist through the portal, and peered through.

Inside were guards grabbing ahold of him. "There are fallen angels coming too." They looked at me confused. "We can't stand up against them." I nodded and moved my head out. "Someone needs to help them with the fallen angels, Ichika?" She nodded and stepped through the portal. We began to move the fallen angels in as the barrier shattered. The woman charged at me, and tried to punch me. Blue flames appeared on her hand. "I know of you, you're related to someone I know." She smiled. "Would it be Koneko?" I caught her fist and caused my fists to go gold. I punched her in the stomach. she was launched into the ceiling and fell to the ground. A blue flame shot at me, I evaded it and quickly used Diffuse on the woman. I charged to the door and stepped outside. There were a group of people watching the house. "What do you want?" The woman creating thunder laughed. "To stop this whole charade, and capture all you." A bolt cake at me, and I tried to diffuse it. It was too strong, and was only made weaker. I was launched back slightly. I stepped back into the house and slammed the door. "New plan, everyone go through the portal! There's too many outside."