Dreaming

A thin beam, the size of a pin shot from my hand and stabbed straight through his chest. A fountain of blood arose as the beam shot out the other side of him. I stepped up to him and kneeled down, grabbing the top of his head. I pulled it up, blood dripping down his face. "You did it." The man laughed as they looked towards me. "Did what?" I asked as I lifted them from the ground, dragging their feet up into the air. "You should know." I frowned as I launched them through the table. "Know what?" I asked as they groaned. They reached for their pocket and I frowned. They quickly grabbed something from their pocket and held it up in front of them by a rope on it. I peered at it, a strange necklace but the main part of it was a strange symbol.

I instantly lost all feeling of my body, and turned numb. "What's going on?" I asked as they began to stand up. Out of nowhere, Koneko staggered right at the man, punching him with all her might. The man was launched through the wall and out into the open air. I peered from the corner of my eyes to the hole and noticed him take off in the air using his wings. He flew up to the hole and looked at me. "Good luck with that." He spoke as he launched off. I felt something tight wrap around my feet and wrap up my shins. I tried to look down but couldn't. The tightness continued to climb up my clothes as Koneko rushed over. "What's going on?" I asked as I peered at her eyes. "I don't know." She spoke as she slammed her fist against my leg. I didn't feel it, rather only a slight bit of pressure. "Woah." I spoke in shock as I noticed there were shards of material expanding up my body. They reached my neck and began to curve up my chin. "Wait, this is the same shard used against me before I was captured." I spoke using my last breaths.

I tried to break free but couldn't. I watched as the shards engulfed my mouth, and then my nose, causing me to lose the ability to breath. I began to go light headed as I struggled to breath for air. Koneko using her quick thinking, grabbed Kusanagi from my back and held it against the shards, trying to break it by my mouth. Unfortunately, if didn't work, everything blacked out...

"Wait up!" I turned around, noticing someone running at me. I turned to face them, it was a girl who I had never seen. I smiled at her. "What's up?" I asked as she continued to run at me. She then stopped, and began to look around. "I know someone's here." She spoke as she peered into the tree line around us. I stepped up to her and placed my hand on her shoulder. "I'm here." My hand seemed to go straight through her and fall towards the sheet of snow. I looked at her in shock. "Yuki?" She called out, extending the U. I looked around, this placed seemed familiar to me. I turned around, notice a wooden building standing just on the edge of the tree line. I stepped towards it, remembering something. "I-I know this place." I stepped up to the door and twisted the handle, causing it to swing open. I stumbled back, the door going straight through me. I watched as everything around me began to change, the time and the weather. The girl who was here had also disappeared.

From the darkness of the house, I spotted a girl charge out the door and run down the stairs, tripping up and falling forward. She lifted her face from the ground, peering at the door. My father stepped out the building, holding his pistol forward, the barrel pointed at her. "This is the same as before." I spoke to myself as the trigger was pulled. A loud bang sounded as I looked away, stepping away from everything. "Snap out of it." I spoke to myself as I noticed my mother running towards us. "You, what have you done? Nova!" My mother called. Everything around me rippled, and I seemed to teleport slightly behind my mother. "You shouldn't be here." My father spoke as he launched an attack at us. "Yuki, be careful." My mother told me as she pushed me out the way. I stumbled to the floor as the beam tore into the ground where I was standing.

I created my glove and charged forward. "Wait, you have powers?" Nova asked as he launched a sphere at me. I stuck my glove in the way, diffusing the attack. "I hate you, just leave already!" I shouted as I punched him. I then noticed I was small again, half the height I am now. Nova kicked me away, launching me into a tree. He launched a spike right at my mother. I peered at the body on the floor, remembering everything. "Sister?" I asked as I ran forward, towards the body. His fist began to glow gold as he punched me to the ground. "Stop trying." He stabbed me through the back with a spear, causing me to wake up in the real world, or at least from what I could tell.

I looked around, Koneko was asleep on one of the sofas. I stood up and walked to the doors leading out onto the balcony. I stared out at the city, taking a deep breath. "What's up?" Rias asked me as she stepped through the doors and towards me. I peered at her and she looked at me in shock. "What's up? You're never sorrow like this." Rias spoke as she hugged me. I closed my eyes, all I could think about was the girl. "It's just something I remembered, from my past." Rias took a deep breath. "Can you tell me what that is?" I shook my head, and stepped away. "I'm sorry, I just need some space." I spoke walking back into the house.