III - 1 - Exorcism Class

I stepped out of a portal, and noticed I was at the school, a giant HighSchool with a hidden magic class. I stepped across the path and noticed a dog. It then walked off but was constantly looking back at me. I followed it until it stopped outside a large metal door. It then changed shape to a human. "Hello, Yuki. My name is Mephisto, the principle and owner of the school." He smiled at me and handed me a key. "What's this for?" He smiled as me. "This key allows you to enter the hidden school through any door. I nodded as he pointed towards the door. "You can try it on this door." I stepped up to it and placed the key in the lock. I twisted it and it swung open, revealing a large and slightly dimmed hallway. I stepped inside followed by Mephisto. The door then shut and I put the key away.

"Before you enter the class, I want to tell you that you can tell people what you are if you want, I don't care but you have been put in a different class, with someone you may get along with, a kid with a sword too, called Rin." I nodded and looked inside the room. "Rin huh, why has he got a sword?" Mephisto began to explain why. "He's a demon, and his powers are unlocked when he pulls the cover of the sword off, revealing the blade pretty much." I then looked back at Mephisto. "Do I have to become an exorcist? It doesn't really match my personality." Mephisto nodded. "You must, and then you can go from there with what you want to do." I fully opened the door and stepped inside. The teacher turned towards me. "Oh a new student, what's your name?" I looked at him. "Yuki Gremory, I transferred here earlier today." The teacher pointed me towards an empty desk. I sat down at it, and was handed a sheet. I already knew what I wanted to be, a knight. I wrote my name and ticked knight, seeming as I wanted to use my Kusanagi. The teacher took the sheet and handed me a textbook along with a blank book filled with lines. There were a few lines on the front too. I wrote my name on both books and opened them up to the page number on the board.

It was on summoning, something which I didn't have much interest in. I began to read the page but stopped when Rin sat down next to me. "What's with the sword? Looks r
fancy." I nodded. "Thanks, its a sword you might not know though, it's mainly found in myths. It's name is Kusanagi." He nodded. "Why are you carrying it around like that?" I smiled. "Same reason as you, but except it houses dragon powers, but can you keep that a secret?" He looked at me in shock. "Dragon powers?" I nodded, "maybe if were in a fight, I can show you." He shook his head. "Unless we get into a fight with a demon, or with each other, which isn't aloud." I looked at him surprised. "What's wrong with fighting each other to practice? And anyway, I fall under the demon or devil category, like you." He placed his hand on his sword. "What did you say?" I thought for a second. "Hang on, in our realm they are completely different to you." He then pointed his sword towards me, placing his other hand on the cover. "They're bad here, so I wouldn't spread that around." I nodded. "I'm not like them anyway, I have to become an exorcist. According to Mephisto anyway."

I slid my hand under the table, in a position where Rin could see it and summoned my glove. He looked at it for a second. "That's your weapon?" I shook my head. "It's not at all, it's the dragon." He then looked at me. "Later, of you trust me that much, I'll show you my power." I nodded and looked back towards the teacher. "By the way, he's my brother. Actually that's going off topic, what's your real name?" He asked me as I turned to face Rin. "Well, you see. It's Yuki Gremory as I said, adopted into the Gremory family at a young age." He frowned. "Stop lying!" He raised his voice slightly and caught everyone's attention. "Don't mind us." I said as they all turned back. "Look, I don't know who Gremory is, but I've never heard of them." I nodded. "Different realms, don't you get it?" He turned away and slouched. Class eventually went by fast and the day had ended.

I left the building and was stopped by Mephisto and the teacher. Mephisto spoke to the teacher about accommodations. "Can he stay in the same building you're in, if you can look after a demon, you can look after a dragon." He looked at me shocked. "A dragon?" I nodded. "I'll explain later." He nodded. "Now I'm intrigued so sure, why not." I followed Rin and the teacher to a nearby building, which was disconnected from all other buildings. I stepped up to the doors but Rin began to talk to me. I stepped inside and stretched, releasing a large crack from my spine. I looked around, "it's only the 2 of you here normally?" Rin nodded. "Now it's 3 of us." Rin stoped me before I could do anything else. "Now tell me about your devil and dragon powers." I nodded and created my glove. "Why are we in a different realm Yuki?" Draco asked me. "I'm going to some exorcist school to practice magic." He laughed. "Wow, couldn't have gone to a school in hell could you?" I shook my head. "This is Draco, my dragon. He allows me to create stuff, mimic stuff and create weapons and armour or use magic attacks." I created my large wings and extended them out. "It may look fake but it's really not." I put the wings away and then pulled out my sword. I instantly grew stronger, and three golden circles appeared slightly above the handle.

"What are thee?" Rin pointed towards the circles. I created a large circle. "These are magic circles, they can be used for attack, defence or transport, or just about anything now that I think about it." I caused the circle to slice in half and disappear.

Just want to say that I've been binge watching anime, pretty good use of time. I'm gonna make chapters longer that this, but I realised I skipped almost a whole day since the start of the chapter, way to break the 1 chapter a day (unless I take a break) rule of mine. Also, to anyone who's adding my book to their read lists, thank you, I appreciate the support, including views and favourites. ALSO, WHEN I STARTED WRITING THIS CHAPTER, THE BOOK WAS ON 1K READS EXACTLY! That's unbelievable because by 35 chapters I thought I'd only have like 350 views and 5 votes. Thanks for everything, you've really kept this book going:
                        James