Enter, The New Kid

(??? POV)

I did up a button which held my coat done up at the top. I stepped forward and watched as a purple beam shot from the plaza ahead, tearing through the cloudy sky. The mon appeared on the other side of the clouds, piercing its lights, searching through the darkness like a spotlight. I created a floating orb in my palm and went to charge forward. I stopped when a red glowing light appeared in the sky and formed a portal. The orb disappeared as Great a Red climbed it's way through the portal. The purple light surrounding the plaza disappeared, revealing the kid in broken armour standing in the centre, staring up at the sky.

"What's this?" A girl steps up to the side of me. "Ah Haruko, just in time." I turned to face her, talking about the dragon in the sky. "Who's the kid in the centre, the one you sent me after?" I asked her as I peered down at the kid who was engulfing himself in a strong aura.

"Yuki Gremory, the kid who was supposed to be dead." I looked at her in shock as she spoke. "Well then, I'll leave Great Red to kill him." I laughed while talking. "I wouldn't count on that." Haruko spoke as she stepped up to the edge of the roof. I followed her and noticed the rest of Rias Gremory's club standing to the side, watching in shock.

Out of nowhere, a purple beam shot from Yuki, launching waves of energy through the surrounding air. A shockwave struck us and launched us back, I kept myself up whilst Haruko fell to the ground. The beam redirected and struck Great Red, causing his movements to stagger. It let out a bellowing roar. "You know what, I wouldn't mind the monster being dead." Haruko looked at me confused. "Why?" She asked as she stood up for her seated position. "I just simply hold a grudge, that's all." I stepped backwards, moving away from the ledge. "Depending on what happens, I might need to get involved." I spoke to myself as I began to create a portal covered by chains. "So if I do, this will help me." I stuck my hand into the portal, the chains shattered as I pulled out a large sword, large bolts of electricity curled around me as I pulled the whole thing out.

"You want to see someone die?" Haruko asked me as she stared in shock at my sword. "You could say that, I don't feel like leaving unless I see that dragon dead." Haruko grabbed my arm. "We're leaving, I'm not happy about your change in tone." I gritted my teeth and pulled my arm away. "Don't touch me." I raised my voice, gritting my teeth. Haruko raised her hand up. "I call upon thee, darkness in light, light in darkness, cleanse thy soul, purify thy thought." A beam shot at me, I evaded it and grabbed ahold of Haruko's arm. I launched her into the ground, stomping down on her. "How dare you." I picked her up and spun around, throwing her onto the plaza. I jumped off the rooftop and down towards her, I pointed my blade towards her. I stepped up to her, and bought my blade up. I sliced it down, crimson liquid splashed everywhere.

I turned my attention towards Great Red, and then peered at Rias and her friends. They each were beginning to create some sort of attack. I turned towards Yuki, who was staring at me in shock. I instantly shot a glance at big red, and turned to face him. "Do you know who I am, Great Red?" I shouted up towards him, my voice bellowing in the darkness. The dragon stared at me. "Of course I do, you are the small brat who tried his hardest to fight against me, but didn't end up winning at all." I laughed. "What was my name?" It looked at me in shock and began to land. I wasn't given an answer. "My name, Kaziki. I am one of the 5 elemental magicians, here to take you down." I pointed my sword towards the creature, the blade had turned to a strange string like material. "You can try." It roared towards me.

I charged forward, bolts of electricity shot around me. I sped up, and catapulted myself into the air. I created wings and launched right up to the dragon. I used my sword to slice across it's wing. It winced at the attack, but didn't take much damage. It swatted me with it's tail and launched me to the ground. I slammed into the plaza's centre, creating a large crater in the centre. "Fire!" I held up my hand, it was lit with a large blaze. I launched multiple fireballs into the sky, they each swirled around each other until they struck Great Red. Multiple large explosions went off, surrounding the dragon in large balls of smoke. It used it's wings to launch away the smoke.

A beam tore right at me, striking me head on. I was launched backwards and into a brick wall. I climbed back up to my feet and watched my hand surround in a transparent wave of energy. "Gravity." I pointed my hand at the dragon, it instantly fell to the ground. It slammed into multiple buildings ahead, but stared at me head on. It launched a beam at me as it climbed up. "Air." I changed the air current so the attack curved back at the dragon. Great Red was struck by the attack, causing it to take more damage than it sent with the attack due to an increase in velocity. A portal appeared above it, and it began to try and escape. I launched into the air to follow it, only to be grabbed by a strange chain. It pulled me to the ground and tied me up whilst Yuki and everyone else rushed over. Great Red had escaped.

Well, it's strange to hear from me so soon, my fingers still messed up, chipped in 2 places and broken. While it heals, expect less uploads, but when I am recovered, I will be releasing a new special for the book.
James