Reawakened

(Issei's POV)

A circle appeared floating above Yuki, throwing out a piece of paper as it shut. I quickly grabbed it from the air and looked at the writing. "Meet me at South Kyoto." I read as I peered towards Rias who was looking at the glove. I handed her the paper and she looked strangely at me. "Come with me to the window." She spoke as I followed her. She pointed at footsteps and slight holes in the floor which were between the club house and the school. "I think something odds going on, because Yuki seemed to be distressed and now, there seems to be a large amount of magical energy lingering from that battle site. I feel that Yuki's been fighting someone through his dreams, and that really, he's in South Kyoto." I looked at her confused. "How are you sure, because he's asleep right here?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Some devils, like me, can see people's thoughts, and all I can see or feel is that he can only think about the battle he had there whilst asleep." I sighed. "But what's that got to do with this note?" I asked her. "It came from a portal, meaning he sent it through, especially due to the colours and the Gremory symbol on it." Rias spoke as she began to create a portal. "I'll go check out South Kyoto." She spoke as she stepped towards it. "I'll come with you then." I spoke and she stopped me. "Someone needs to look after him." She spoke and I shook my head. "Then you should stay, to protect him and talk to him when he wakes up, after all, there's a threat more than likely with him, so I should go." I spoke and slid past her. "Trust me." I spoke as I went through it backwards, quickly grabbing ahold of Yuki's glove.

I reappeared in Kyoto, with the portal disappearing. I could feel massive amounts of magical energy in the air, yet there was no fight to speak of. I created wings as I summoned my gauntlet and flew up into the air, to get a view of the land from above. My eyes quickly averted to a small woodland area, which had lights beaming around it. Just from moving closer to it, I could feel how powerful this energy actually was. I used my balance breaker as protection, and then spotted that the lights were actually 2 people engulfed in auras flying around the area. I quickly flew down, and spotted Yuki, fighting someone else.

(Yuki's POV)

I caused my fist to glow as I lunged at the person. The hue continued down my arm until I struck the shadowy figure, blasting their stomach open with a massive hole. The launched backwards, but regained balance, and began to fill the hole using more shadows. I stumbled back, pain was overwhelming my arms yet I continued to strive towards beating this person. "If you want me to say it again, I'll easily execute the ORC, if that's what you want, because you're acting pretty weak right now." They laughed as I grasped my hand into a fist. "Repeat it again, because I don't quite think I heard you." I stuck my fist towards them. "Want me to say it closer to you?" They asked, lunging at me. I glanced to the right, and they moved slightly that way. I shot left past them, and turned to behind them.

"Take this!" I called out a flame burst out on my fist. It struck them, and launched them forward, slamming them into the ground. They rolled to a stop and quickly stood up. "You actually caused a slight tingle, guessing you're all fired up?" They asked me and I let out a sly smile. "What if I am?" I asked as a magestic, white glow surrounded my body. I charged at them and they stepped back, sticking their chest forward to absorb the hits. I threw punch after punch at them, creating multiple holes, along with a splash of blood which they coughed up. They wiped the blood from their mouth, and frowned. "What was that?" They asked as they stepped back, feeling the holes. They bought their fingers back, crimson splotches on the fingertips of his. "You actually injured me? What power is this?" They asked as they created a large wall of shadows around me, blocking me in at all sides. I began to punch at each wall until cracks began to appear. I slammed through one of the walls and averted my eyes to a noise in the sky.

Someone in red armour was floating in the sky, and a large green beam of light began to appear. It tore right down towards the person, pulling up the ground as it drew closer to the shadows. They began to disappear, and the beam struck them, launching a shockwave across the battlefield. All the shadows died down as the attack blasted me across the grounds and into the tree line. I slammed through 3 trees, and stopped; quickly sliding down to the bottom of a fourth tree. I coughed up a small amount of blood, and Issei rushed over, but I began to close my eyes.

I slowly opened them, spotting Issei standing between me and the man, holding my glove. I began to stand up and stared at him. "This is for you." Issei spoke as he handed me the glove. "Why?" I asked him and he smiled. "Trust me, Rias is strong enough without it." He spoke and I nodded. "Sure thing." I spoke as the glove slipped back onto my hand. "Yuki! You can't just give me away." Draco spoke angrily and I nodded. "Sorry about that." I spoke to him as Issei flew back into the air. "Yuki...I'll go get help so use your glove to fight them." He spoke down to me.