II - 4 - Meeting Her

The door swung open, it was Ichika. She rushed over to me. "Yuki?" She got down on her knees and looked at me. She held my hands together in hers. "Are you ok, Yuki?" I looked at Ichika and shook my head. "I need to go back, even if it's only for a small bit." She looked at me confused. "What is the reason for needing to?" I looked back down. "I. I think I killed someone important to me." She hugged me. "I am sorry, but you can't go back to hell." I looked at her. "No, I need to go to Kuoh." She stood up. "I'll see if we can teleport you there for a while." She stood up and headed towards the door.

I got up, and headed to the door. I looked out into the hallway. It was still as empty as yesterday. I stepped down the stairs and spotted someone. "Yuki, you're awake." I didn't know who they were. "Who are you?" I asked as curiosity got the better of me. "I'm the one who's going to train you, even for a day." I shook my head. "I can't. I must go to Kuoh." She frowned. "I can't just let you leave now, once I've done some training with you, then I'll return you for about 3 hours."

"Why can't I leave now?" She smiled. "Because I saw your fighting, and it showed me how bad you are with a sword, in fact pretty much any weapon, so I want to help you." I sighed. "Then let's get this over with."

<Timeskip>

This woman I had never met before began to train me, teaching me how to create powerful weapons, mainly swords. "If you summon a sword, you could cover it with an element or power, mainly for you is your Abyssal Flames." I looked at her and summoned my sword. "Put all your energy into your pointing finger and run it up the blade." I followed her command, focusing all my energy on my finger, then I laid it up the blade, causing it to ignite in black flames. "Now you can do this with many weapons." She summoned a sword and pointed the blade at me. "I say we duel, quickly see how powerful you are." Before I could answer, she ran up to me and tried to slice my @arm.

I blocked it one handed with my sword, and then bought it up again. I pushed her back and stepped away from her. "Your stance, why do you use one handed if you could have a more powerful and heavy sword?" I looked at my left hand. "I'm not sure really." She began to criticise me. "And you use your weak hand." She then teleported in front of me, trying to stab me. I put the blade of my sword in the way and launched her arm to her side. She then tried to stab my shoulder blade but I evaded it by sliding to the side then launching over her. I swung the sword down and it collided with her blade. I began to push down with all my might, but she seemed to be able to push me back off. I flipped backwards in the air and landed on my hand and knees. I stood up and she ran at me. I bought up my sword and the flams grew stronger. I sliced down and pat flames all around the room. I then created a wave which tore right at her. It collided and launched her into the side wall, while also leaving her slightly on fire. The fire went out as she got back up. "Not bad."

I threw my sword into the air. "Diffuse." The flames disappeared and I grabbed the sword upside down by the handle. I slid it into the holster on my back and it disappeared. I then created a knife. "Wow, an even smaller blade." the blade began to turn black and purple, like a smaller version of the warp sword. I swung it around, "it may be small, but it's powerful." I held it in both hands and held it up high. I sliced it down and created a large rift. Chains shot through it and scattered the room. They then disconnected, all heading towards the woman. They then wrapped around her and began to tighten. She tried to get out and I threw the knife at her. The knife shattered turning into a lock which kept the chains together.

"What's this?" She couldn't break free. I stepped up to her and flicked her in the forehead causing her to fall to the floor backwards. "It's the end of the match." She launched and I jumped in the air. Spikes shot up from the ground beneath me. I created a wave with my hands which shattered all the spikes. I placed my hand on her. "Diffuse." She tried to get out the chains. "I think it's the end now, isn't it?" She laughed as she sat up. "No not-" I cut her off by placing my foot on her and pushed her to the ground. "Just accept defeat."

"Now, can you tell me who you are?" She shook her head. "I can't, it will only conflict." I looked at her confused. "Between who?" She didn't respond. "Look, I need to ask you something." She looked up at me. "I need to return to Kuoh." She shook her head once again. "I refuse." I laughed. "I'm sorry, but keep on shaking your head and you'll get concussion. Now, it wasn't a request, I was giving you a heads up for when I disappear."

I stepped towards the exit and she frowned. "I won't leave you, especially not alone with the devil house known as Gremory." I was annoyed now. I turned to face her. "What do you know about my family?" She looked away. "They aren't your family." I then thought about something. "Is she your?" I shook my head and then cut him off. "She isn't." She then blushed. "I mean, they shouldn't just lock you up in prison, and you still think so highly of them?" I then stepped up to her. "Tell me, I need to know who you are." I then remembered who she was. "Wait, you're Ise?" She nodded. "I am." "Who's this then?" I smiled. "She taught me my combat basics. In the good days." She took a deep breath. "Hey who's training are you calling basic?" I laughed. "I meant it was what started me off in combat." I caused the chains around her to shatter. She got up and stretched. "Man those things drain somebody."