Dungeon Drama: Transformation

I took a deep breath, sticking 2 of my fingers together.

"I call upon thee, Heavenly Father, sinful man, lend me your strength, during my time of need to overcome this challenge ahead. I aim for completion, envy the powerful, hoping to please with this power bestowed upon me!"

An aura extended from the ground as the shadows separated from the differ surfaces and swirled around me. I became cocooned in darkness, beginning to transform. The darkness shattered as I turned to my balance breaker. "Overdrive" My glove called out as a pain shot through my spine. A circle appeared on my back, my armour beginning to create a green glow. I shot forward at Luke, launching a beam at him. I slammed it into his stomach and shot into the air. I began to create circles in the sky as I peered down at Luke. The circles opened, each shooting multiple beams towards Luke. They all locked into his chest, and spun towards him. They all struck around him, creating a smoke screen around him.

He launched upwards into the sky, holding a cracking shield above him. He shattered it and launched head first at me. I caught him and began to feel a burning pain. I launched him backwards slightly and pulled out Kusanagi. It began to change colour to black and red. "Whats this?" I peered at the sword I held out. I then noticed a fireball coming at me. I used my sword to block it last second and charged through the flames. I entered Luke's aura and felt a burning feeling.

I e struck me using a beam and launched me either back to the ground. I landed on my back in pain, but slowly got up. I peered upwards to the 2 of them, and then rushed towards Issei who was still pinned. "Diffuse." I said as I touched the gravity spell. I pulled Issei up as it stopped, Kaziki charged at me. He rained thunder and lightning towards me. I stuck my hand up and caught one of the bolts. I instantly shot it back at Kaziki with more force and struck him, causing him to fall backwards to the ground. Luke charged at me, and I created a circle to act as a barrier. The magical circle knocked him back. "Can't you do whatever he's doing?" I asked Issei. "I could, but it's too risky, what he's doing might affect him forever." I nodded.

Everything around me became greyscale, all colour had disappeared. I shot at Luke, but he seemed to teleport away. I looked around, but was struck from behind by his claws. He jumped at me and landed with his foot placed atop of me, pushing down as hard as he could. I pushed upwards, causing him to stumble back. I then launched a beam at his stomach, which seemed to not even affect him. He smacked me with his tail and launched me back.

Kaziki launched thunder and lighting towards me, which struck my arm. I tensed up in pain and grabbed my arm. Rias launched a beam at Luke which was diffused by his aura. I peered over at Issei who was beginning to create a large orb. He punched it which launched a beam at Luke, causing him to stagger to the floor. "I can't do anything like that? Can I?" I thought to myself as I peered at Luke. "I have dragon slaying magic, I could try that." I stood up and placed my right hand out as a fist. I opened my hand out and launched a beam of red and blue light towards the dragon. He evaded it as he climbed up, roaring at me. I charged directly at Luke and took a deep breath.

Everything around me began to slow down. "Dragon slayer: Kamikaze." I said to myself, chanting my most powerful dragon slayer spell. I had both my hands cupped together and began to create a sphere. My hands were pushed apart by the enlarging sphere. I let go of it, multiple shockwaves launched from it as me and Luke were engulfed in a ball of fire. We were thrown away from each other as his juggernaut drive was ended. I landed staring up at the ceiling as everything began to fade.

Next thing I knew, I was awake, and felt brand new. I looked around, an empty Phoenix tear to the side of me. Rias was staring at me happily, she came over to me and hugged me. "Why, Why sacrifice yourself?" She asked me upset. I smiled. "I thought it was the best thing to do." I groaned as I sat up. Issei stepped over smiling at me. "When'd you get so strong?" He asked me. "A while back." He turned away and then looked back. "We should fight each other again one day, I'd beat you for sure." I said as I stood up. "Sure."