III - 4 - Satan's Fall

I landed cold on the ground, instantly overtaken by pain. "Just like last time." My dragon scolded me. "Damn it Yuki, Why did you do this again?" All I did was laugh. I then looked around me, the sword on my back had began to glow. It floated it's way above me, the blade swung down so it was perfectly above my stomach. It then sent a circle which surrounded me, I felt myself feel healed, but with every movement, pain shot through me. Amy ran up to me. "Yuki? What's happening? Speak to me!" She shook my trying to get me to talk. I smiled at her. "I'm sorry, but this is it." She hugged me. "Not yet." I looked at my hands. "I'm no longer going to be an angel, demon or fallen. This is my final goodbye." She looked at me confused. "I used divide to separate the demon from the human, hoping to bring him back, but he sent it back at me, leaving me as a human only." She then closed her eyes crying while sitting up.

"I call to thy, anyone who can hear my cry within this silent day, I beg to reincarnate this man, along with whatever made him who he was." She then hugged me again as nothing happened. I then looked towards the sky, clouds were crashing around, until they separated leaving a hole in the sky. A golden beam shot down like before, surrounding me and Amy. Amy screamed and fell forward on top of me, unconscious. I felt pain shot through my veins. I closed my eyes for what felt like a second.

I sat up, my sword still floating above me. I slid out from under it and sat up. I grabbed the sword out of the air and swung it around. My glove was laying on the floor, it hadn't turned into a dragon like before. I picked it up and looked at it. Satan appeared out of nowhere and punched me. I slid back and accidentally let go of the glove. Satan charged towards it as it fell towards the floor. I ran towards him and threw my sword like a javelin. It speared him right through the shoulder. I ran past him as he tried to pull it out. It began to burn his hands and shoulder. I quickly grabbed my glove. "Draco? Can you hear me?" I didn't get a response so I tried to put on the glove. I slipped my hand into it and pushed it down as far as possible. It then latched onto my wrist and a pain shot through me, like I was being stabbed. "Draco?" I tried to use my powers to no prevail. Satan threw a punch at me, the sword still imbedded in him. I caught his fist and pulled the sword out of him. I stumbled back and landed seated down. I shot up as I blocked another punch. I jumped back and then the orb on my glove lit up.

From the orb shot out multiple coloured lights. Black, purple, red and gold. They surrounded me, and then a final colour, blue shot into the centre of the orb around me. I felt a surge of power in me as the orb then got smaller, turning into an aura around me. I launched myself forward, and shrunk the size of my sword to half its size. I then placed it to my side and then swung it at Satan. He caught the blade, but it caused his hand to burn. "Just an extra burn to what I already have, or the exorcist anyway." Rin then turned to face us. "What did you say?" He stood up, using his sword as a crutch. "He's not dead, just possessed." I smiled. "Well, this makes it easier." I then put away my sword. Amy threw 2 orbs at me. I caught both of them and looked at them. "These are-" She nodded. "They are, your fathers dragon slaying magic, use it if you must." I frowned. "I never wanted to be like him." She nodded as I turned to face Satan. "His may not work on you as good, but oh well." I held the first orb up as the orb on my glove began to glow. I then slammed the orb against my glove, causing it to shatter. A light glided it's way from the shards into the glove's orb. I then did the same with the other orb, transferring both powers.

Satan charged at me. I quickly created an orb in my hand and slammed it into him. The orb exploded in my hands launching both of us back. I launched a beam which tore through the smoke and collided with Satan. I charged through and pointed both my fingers at Satan. "Divide!" I slammed my fingers on his chest and draw a small circle. It then expanded and began to use a light to cut through Satan. "Soulchains." Satan was wrapped up by chains which held him still. I then placed my finger on his forehead. "Nightshade. I'm going to try this again." His head dropped, he became unresponsive.

The spell continued to separate the demon from the exorcist. I stood there and watched as the light grew lighter. Rin ran up to me. "What are you doing? Kill him." I turned to face Rin. "Look, you heard what they said, if we can exorcise this demon, the carrier or victim will still be alive in there." The light then stopped for a second, then a large one shaped as a key dig into the demon's body. It then turned as the demon screamed, the blue flames dying down. The chains undone as the light disappeared. The body fell forward as a blue orb floated up. I grabbed it out of the air and clenched it as hard as possible. It then shattered, all the pieces falling to the floor. "Where's Satan going?" I turned towards Amy. "Back to where he came from." The man on the floor grunted as he sat up. "Who are you?" He asked me. "I'm Yuki Gremory." I helped him up. He looked at Rin and hugged him. I smiled to myself as Amy hugged me from behind. "Your friends are here, all perfectly alive. It seems they were healed as if being used as hostages." I turned to her. "Where are they?" She pointed towards the gymnasium so I charged towards the building. After a 2 minuets of jogging, I ran up to a side door and tried to open it.

There was a circle on the handle so I slammed against it as hard as possible. The door swung open as I stepped inside. I looked around and noticed Rias on the stage. I ran over towards her and climbed up onto the stage. I noticed everyone else too. I threw around small circles which cut through the ropes. I then cut Rias'. Everyone began to get up and I stepped back.

"Hello Yuki!" I looked around. "Who was that? Hang on, Satan?" I heard laughing coming from my own head. Flames shot around me, and I began to lose my train of thought. "Stay back." I told Rias. "Satan, leave me alone." I placed my 2 fingers against my own stomach. "Diffuse." The flames disappeared. I took deep breaths. "I don't want that to happen to me." Rias looked at me confused.