Destroying The Source

"Cataclysm!" I called out as my hand began to light up in flames. I charged through the snow and towards the figure. They smirked, and I sped up towards them, only to watch them vanish from sight. I slowed to a halt, and looked around the area. "What's wrong? Scared that you're done for?" The voice asked me and I couldn't hold back my laughter. "You wish." I spoke as I ran forward towards the man. They lunged back, and I swung my fist forward. The flames extended from my arm and struck the man, launching him backwards. I continued to run towards him, but slowly began to come to a halt. I peered forward as the snow along the floor began to rumble. Cracks began to appear in the snow as it collapsed against itself, until eventually, the ground began to fall apart.

I began to step back, and watched as the snow fell, slowly revealing a portal in the ground. "None of this is to do with me. I hope you realise that!" The man called as a sphere launched into me at immense speeds. I was thrown to the ground and the sphere exploded, sliding me backwards towards the portal. I began to stand up slowly, until I caught a glimpse of the man. I fired a beam of light to where I saw him and narrowly missed, stumbling back until I reached the end of the ground. "Here, let me help you!" He called as he appeared in front of me, punching me in the chest. His hand tore straight through me, and I slowly fell backwards. Wind bombarded my back as I fell, until I reached the bright portal which began to teleport me, causing me to fire one last sphere upwards.

I reappeared falling from a darkened sky. I looked down, and spotted a colossal beast, fighting against soldiers. I spotted some familiar faces, and eventually realised they were in a battle, and the beast seemed to be winning. I peered down at my chest. I began to move towards the beast, and it quickly looked up. "You're ready, right?" Draco asked me and I smirked. "You're right." I spoke as the metallic, distorted voice of Draco began to take over. A massive orb appeared in my stomach as plates of armour appeared and wrapped around me, until my balance breaker formed completely. "Take this!" I called out as beams of light began to rain from the sky above me. I fell until I was about to collide with him, and tapped its shoulder. "Diffusion." I muttered as I caused Kusanagi to appear in my left hand. I held it up and quickly swung it down, slicing through the beasts skin. It stumbled back and Kusanagi increased in size and sharpness, causing it to tear through the beast easier. The beast lifted its hand up and quickly slammed it down into me, launching me to the floor.

I coughed up blood which began to seep through my mask. "You really did a number to me." I spoke as part of my helmet snapped off. "But not enough." I continued as I began to stand up. Someone rushed over to me, and I peered at them. "Aqua?" I asked them as they rushed over. They brushed the long hair from their face and smiled, and I peered back at the beast, which was sending a punch down right at us. "It's not safe here!" I called as I launched backwards to in front of the girl, creating a barrier above us. I kept it held up as the beast's punch struck it. It then pushed all it's weight onto the barrier and it slowly began to move to the floor. I tried to keep it held up, and peered back at the girl.

"You need to...stay...away!" I called out to them as they stumbled back, and the barrier was slammed into the ground, crushing me. Multiple large explosions appeared across the beast's arm as it bought it up. A circle in the air was releasing magic missiles at the beast. I ran through the new smoke on it's arm and up towards it's shoulder. The beast tried to punch me with it's other hand but ended up missing entirely. I jumped onto it's other arm and held my right hand forward. I pointed it at the beast as my palm began to glow. "Sorry for this...but you've caused too much trouble!" I called as I released multiple magic attacks at the beast's face, noticing I was beginning to grow weak. I pointed my left hand down towards the crowds of soldiers and watched as a mist extended up my arm, and I peered back. My arm was pointed right at Ophis, and I was using my cloning abilities to copy her Infinite powers. "And now, with these powers...I'll boost myself to the max!" I called out as a blazing aura surrounded me. I felt myself growing stronger as the mist continued to wrap around me. I launched myself upwards towards the beast's face using my wings and began to charge up magical energy which floated around my right fist. "Cataclysm!" I called out as flames ignited up my arm until they reached my fist. I leant back, and then swung my fist forward. I struck the beast in the face with all my weight behind the punch, and watched as it stumbled backwards. It's face began to crack and crumble as the light in it's eyes dimmed down.

The cracks extended down it's body as it stepped towards me. "A creature...as strong as you...shouldn't exist, you're like that...foul man, God." The beast spoke out to me quietly. "My name is Trihexa...the beast of apocalypse...fear me and the curse...the curse I bring with me." It continued as it's legs seemed to snap under it's own weight. The beast began to crumble to the floor as all the cracks across it's body tore it apart. The light in it's eyes disappeared as strange orbs began to float upwards into the sky. I slowly began to float to the floor as the aura around me began to disappear. My armour also began to disintegrate, staring out with my helmet, which was gone almost instantly. "I am the strongest being." I muttered to the corpse as I peered towards everyone else. I slowly panted to try and catch my breath. "Holding that Diffusion spell up really did drain me of some energy." I spoke to Draco as someone came rushing over again. "Yuki!" They called out to me and I peered towards them. It was Azazel, who seemed pretty confused. "Where did you come from?" He asked and I peered up. "I was in combat with someone who was using a strange type of magic, and they teleported me here. After I saw everyone fighting the beast, I decided to join in." I told him as multiple familiar people appeared.