Chapter 7

Alice's POV:

Shit I hurt. I remember the blood poisoned vampires then remember calling it into the council. Then I remembered being attacked from behind, something pricking into my arm. When I turned around I saw it was another agent. I then began to feel so tired and realized they had injected me with silver. I called Shelton asking to be picked up. Shelton carrying me was the last thing I remember. Why am I able to remember any ways, arent I dead?

I then felt something move beside me. Curiousity had me opening my eyes. I was in my mates' bedroom. I then realized I had a warm arm around my waist. I looked over my shoulder and saw Pyrus with incredibly dark circles under his eyes. I felt the urge to peel hit me and I tried to get out of his hold but he only tightened his hold. I whined, "Pyrus, I need to use the bathroom."

His eyes flew open at the sound of my voice and he looked at me wide eye. "Please tell me you're alive and I'm not dreaming again," he whispered. I pinched him, and he winced. Tears of relief came to his eyes and he kissed me. I was shocked at first before giving in to it.

"I need to tell the others you're awake," he said when he pulled away. "While you do that, I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I told him. He pulled out his phone while I went into the bathroom. I had just finished my business and was on my way out when I looked in the mirror and froze.

My hair was no longer black. Instead it was white. And I had fangs. I opened the door and pointed at myself, "What the hell happened?" Pyrus gave me a look of guilt, "Its best if you wait for the others. They should be here soon." I sat on the bed, trying to make sense of it all. What the actual fuck happened?

They all arrived at the same time, all crying tears of relief. I pointed at myself and asked them the same question, "What the hell happened?" They all had a look of guilt on their faces. "We didn't want to lose you," Cindy said as more tears began to fall. "You were dying it and it was the only way we could come up with to save you on such short notice," Drake said immediately after.

"What did you do," I asked confused. "I turned you," Nathaniel said, eyes looking at the floor, too ashamed of himself. My eyes widened in realization. They had Nathaniel turn me into a vampire to save me and now they were scared that I would be mad or hate them for it. I looked in myself for my magic and found it was deeper than before. I then found my wolf slowly waking up too. I was a three way hybrid. I was an unwanted abomination at first, but now it was worse. I didn't care though. I ended up this way because people who care about me wanted to save me.

I got up and wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped, not expecting it. "Y-you're not mad," he asked after a moment. I shook my head, "Of course not. You wanted to save me, why would I hate you for that?" "Because you already receive so much hate, now it'll get worse," he said in a whisper. "I only care what all of you think. The others can take their opinions and shove it," I told him. I stood on my tip toes and gave his lips a light peck, but he wasn't satisfied with just that and wanted more. He kissed me again, this time putting every emotion he had felt into it.

I panted when he pulled away, but before I could catch my breath, I was pulled into Cindy's arms. They passed me around, letting me know just how much they were worried about me. I had just pulled away from Shelton and cupped his cheek when realization hit me like a train wreck.

"That bitch," I said before finding my phone and calling Henrietta. "I see you lived," she said when she answered. "You bitch! You forced their hand," I seethed, "Trying to force that third option on me." "Such a smart girl," she said. "You see we couldn't let Shelton give up his chair, because he could really do some good once he joins, and you are a very powerful asset to have."

I growled, "I'm done." "Excuse me," she asked completely confused. "I'm done being an agent. I'm done with your bull shit. I'm done being your damned puppet! You nearly killed me, put my mates through hell. Fuck you, fuck the rest of the council. I pray to the moon goddess that when this shit bites you in the ass it will leave a nice thick scar reminding you of your stupidity." I hung up, my anger and rage coming off in waves. Arms wrapped around my waist, kisses trailed along my neck.